Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 54
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Eastern Shore
    Posts
    2,411

    Tebow Time In Denver



    It's official. Tim Tebow has been named the starter of the denver broncos. This should be fun to watch. The fans have been clamouring for him for weeks now. My prediction: He'll back on the bench before the season is over, either because of bad play or injury.
    Last edited by lowrider; 10-11-2011 at 08:05 PM.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Rosedale, MD
    Posts
    808

    Re: Tebo Time In Denver

    I cannot stand Tim Tebow and hope that he runs the Broncos franchise into the ground. Sure he got a spark in the game against San Diego (and he should have since they planned to play Orton, not Tebow), but its not going to last, especially with his accuracy issues.

    You can only run for so long Tebow.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis




  3. #3

    Re: Tebo Time In Denver

    I'm tired of hearing about a 4th rounder that drafted in the 1st... If that.




  4. #4

    Re: Tebo Time In Denver

    I live out there, Denver was so stupid this offseason, they should of traded Orton and got something for him, they have no chance to compete. Plus, if stink with Tebow they can get an answer to a question. If they finish in the bottom 10 their are 2 other Qb prospects to select from other than Luck, plus have Miami's second round pick. Now they pay Orton 9 million for nothing, and don't have a low 2nd rounder, dumb.




  5. #5

    Re: Tebo Time In Denver

    So much for Brady Quinn being second string so

    Why bother designating QBs if you are going to ignore it




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    28,344
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Tebo Time In Denver

    Am I the only one that thinks Tebow could be a decent QB in this league?


    He's not there yet and in no way was he worthy of a 1st round grade based on what he brings to the table as a passer, but as a project guy on a roster with a good QB coach I think he could eventually turn into a decent player.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  7. #7

    Re: Tebo Time In Denver

    *crickets*




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Rosedale, MD
    Posts
    808

    Re: Tebo Time In Denver

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks Tebow could be a decent QB in this league?


    He's not there yet and in no way was he worthy of a 1st round grade based on what he brings to the table as a passer, but as a project guy on a roster with a good QB coach I think he could eventually turn into a decent player.
    And he also had a head coach last season that was supposed to be an offensive genius in Josh McDaniels. We all saw how that panned out...

    At one point this season Tebow was the fourth QB on the roster...FOURTH! How he passed Quinn and the whoever was the third string QB is beyond me. I think it was just a desperation move by John Fox and John Elway, or else they would've had the entire Denver fan base turn on them.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    15,468
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tebo Time In Denver

    John Fox and Elway didn't sign up for this. Their best hope is that Tebow plays well enough to be tradeable and Orton is gone too. Their 2012 QB isn't on the roster
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    28,344
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Tebo Time In Denver

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    John Fox and Elway didn't sign up for this. Their best hope is that Tebow plays well enough to be tradeable and Orton is gone too. Their 2012 QB isn't on the roster
    I can agree with this.


    The one thing that Tebow has that you can't coach is work ethic and drive. I think he'll be pretty desirable for a fair amount of coaches. In a WCO I think he'd be ok since it wouldn't require a lot of downfield passes and Tebow being able to move the pocket around is a good thing.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger


    My RSR Blog:
    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/paullukoskie/

    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    15,468
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tebo Time In Denver

    It will be interesting to see how much they have to change that offense for Tebow.
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    13,723
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Tebo Time In Denver

    Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    I live out there, Denver was so stupid this offseason, they should of traded Orton and got something for him, they have no chance to compete. Plus, if stink with Tebow they can get an answer to a question. If they finish in the bottom 10 their are 2 other Qb prospects to select from other than Luck, plus have Miami's second round pick. Now they pay Orton 9 million for nothing, and don't have a low 2nd rounder, dumb.


    You're dead on. I was thinking the exact same thing. I would have even traded Orton this week to the Dolphins. Who cares if they play. Come next years draft when they have something extra from the Dolphins no one will be upset out what happened week 5.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland