Audible, Read The Defense , Switch up Snap Count

Things I would like to see Flacco do more of. Defenses are getting a good jump on the count. Flac needs to go to the line and hard count to see who might be coming.

Re: Audible, Read The Defense , Switch up Snap Count

Win...

something I would like to see Flacco continue to do.

Lack of Synchronicity on the O-line could have a lot to do with this.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Love your sig sirdowski...

Blog Entries

He is making a lot of audibles. Fans are looking at all of the pass plays that are being called and think that it is coming from Cam Cameron when, in actuality, it is Joe Flacco changing the run calls into pass plays. He just does not scream at the line of scrimmage like Matt Ryan or do the hokey pokey like Peyton Manning. So, it is not as noticeable.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    He is making a lot of audibles. Fans are looking at all of the pass plays that are being called and think that it is coming from Cam Cameron when, in actuality, it is Joe Flacco changing the run calls into pass plays. He just does not scream at the line of scrimmage like Matt Ryan or do the hokey pokey like Peyton Manning. So, it is not as noticeable.
    You are right my friend!
    I heard on the radio the Harbs said he told Flacco if you don't like something change it. Flacco has done that. I think Flacco is trying to shut some people up by throwing the ball so much and doing it late in games when already sitting on a pretty hefty lead.