Thread: Man cave?

Man cave?

Anyone have a serious man cave?? Or "nest" :)?

When I get to new place in MD, I want to make one....

Check this one out, obviously this dude has money!!!! Poe and the goose even made an appearance! :
    http://www.diynetwork.com/tv-shows/m...res/index.html

Post pic of yours!

Re: Man cave?

Quote Originally Posted by Shellda55 View Post
    Anyone have a serious man cave?? Or "nest" :)?

When I get to new place in MD, I want to make one....

Check this one out, obviously this dude has money!!!! Poe and the goose even made an appearance! :
    http://www.diynetwork.com/tv-shows/m...res/index.html

Post pic of yours!
    Lol! You would think they must be loaded, but they actually won that man cave as part of a special DIY Man Cave Fan Cave promotion. That's my cousin Jess and her husband Ryans basement, I have been down there and checked it out, pretty amazing.

Really!? If I had that..... I would legit live down there! So nice!!!!

I built one myself and virtually live in it. It is 25' long and 14' wide with two decks of recliners. It has 7.1 surround with an 82" mitsubishi tv. The trim and carpet are all purple. The equipment actually cost much more than the room in my case. It is not flashy but is great to watch movies or football.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellda55 View Post
    Really!? If I had that..... I would legit live down there! So nice!!!!
    if your curious about the cost of something like that, their prize package was valued at something like $30,000. I think I would choose that over my next car any day.

That's awesome!!!!!

Blog Entries

That's tight!
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

I saw that show - pretty awesome.

I don't have anything like that but I do have a pretty sweet cave. Loaded with Raven gear, pics, fake Ravens on top of the 62" plasma. Raven bar signs, putting green, card table, fridge, sink, etc. Makes Sunday pretty sweet

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

While I can't post pics, I can describe what I just packed up and sent south. I had a 60" flatscreen mounted on a platform that held my Sony 7.1 surround receiver, Sony 5 disk dvd player, PS3, PSMove, and PS2 systems as well as controllers.

Surrounding that were a leather couch, love seat and chair with ottoman. Heated with propane fireplace and circulated by two ceiling fans.

Sound came from a set of 600w Advent Heritage tower speakers, a 300w Polk center channel (blew the previous 100 & 200), as well as 25w Polk mids and 75w Polk rears. Put on the intro to Apocalypse Now and the house would shake!!

Lighting came from both a table top lamp and a torch lamp, as well as a Molson neon, two Budweiser bar lights and a Tecate beer light.

Extra entertainment came from the dartboard area containing accent lights on the board and a full size Miller Lite NASCAR hood mounted below the board. Full refrigerator in the utility room soley used for beer and snacks. Wood framed support beam consists of 18 nails on either side to house part of my hat collection.

Damn I'm gonna miss this place!!