Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    There's definitely a chance. If a corner is the best player available we'll take a corner.
    I def think that BPA is a factor, but who knows how they'll rank their board out. My guess is Janoris Jenkins won't even be on their big board.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    There's definitely a chance. If a corner is the best player available we'll take a corner.
    If corner is BPA then we'll trade out of the pick.

Blog Entries

If the Colts ever did end up with the first pick in the draft they'd trade it. Pete Carroll and the Seahawks would put together a huge package for that spot

Blog Entries

The Ravens are going to put a little extra weight on the pass rushers. Courtney Upshaw from Ozzie's favorite school Alabama will be a Raven if he's available. He's a DE/OLB very much in the Suggs mold.

The reasoning behind the Jenkins pick is as follows. He's a top-10 talent. The Ravens love to get value out of guys who drop because of character concerns - and surround them with a strong locker room like that in Baltimore. If you can get the best cover corner in the draft with the 23rd pick then you've done well. To get to the Superbowl, you're probably going to have to go through New England at some point, so you can never have too many good corners. And if Jimmy Smith and Janoris Jenkins develop, that should help free up Ed Reed even more.

Thanks for the comments/feedback guys!

Also, just as an FYI, I'm going to be updating this mock draft every 4 weeks. Hope you guys enjoyed this one!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I def think that BPA is a factor, but who knows how they'll rank their board out. My guess is Janoris Jenkins won't even be on their big board.
    I'd sure as hell hope not. That dude has issues.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Just read your most recent draft and I think its good. However do you not see burflict falling more than that? I also follow Walter footballs draft but they make a lot of silly pics. Just out of interest how do you see the second and third rounds going namely the ravens pics.

Blog Entries

The Ravens could really use an athletic and versatile Inside Linebacker. Ellerbe can thump, but lacks the speed. McClain is no slow-poke, but doesn't really thump and both lack the instincts for coverage.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

The only way that I see the Ravens drafting a Center within the first three rounds, is if he is a first-round talent that slides. Otherwise, they may wait on that. As for the other areas of the offensive line, they now have two RTs in Reid and Oher. I could see them drafting a LT. Justin Boren could make the roster, at guard, next season.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    The only way that I see the Ravens drafting a Center within the first three rounds, is if he is a first-round talent that slides. Otherwise, they may wait on that. As for the other areas of the offensive line, they now have two RTs in Reid and Oher. I could see them drafting a LT. Justin Boren could make the roster, at guard, next season.
    Jones or Brewster may be there in the third when we pick, and will def be there in 2nd when we pick, they are solid centers i would love to get one of them