Ngata loves hitting Brady...

..."because he always complains. He thinks he should never be touched."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/b...,6915696.story

My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Re: Ngata loves hitting Brady...

Nice! I wish I could hit Brady too. I'm hoping the Jets knock the snot out of him this week

Blog Entries

I want to know what the hell is the Ravens fascination with Tom Brady? Sorry but I am with Brady on this, try beating him more than one time in the past 10 years and then talk trash. I understand Ngata was asked the question but it just looks foolish right now to keep slamming him when history shows you can't beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I want to know what the hell is the Ravens fascination with Tom Brady? Sorry but I am with Brady on this, try beating him more than one time in the past 10 years and then talk trash. I understand Ngata was asked the question but it just looks foolish right now to keep slamming him when history shows you can't beat him.
    I know its only one win, but that one win was in the playoffs (which any team would take over a win in the regular season I'm sure) and was an asskicking of epic proportions and at home. Plus, like you said, he's not calling him out he just answered the question presented to him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Patrick asked him a question and he answered it. And it's not just the Ravens, it's every defense that's not a Patriot that doesn't like the dude.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    Patrick asked him a question and he answered it. And it's not just the Ravens, it's every defense that's not a Patriot that doesn't like the dude.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSSnQrhUKpE :word

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Nice! I wish I could hit Brady too. I'm hoping the Jets knock the snot out of him this week
    I will join you in line brother.
    If they sold tickets the queue would be a mile long and folks would camp out overnight. :D
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Put me in that small camp that does not get the Brady hate.

I could care less about him personally, but I do scratch my follicle challenged head when I see threads like this over the years.

He is the best QB in the league, has a smoking hot wife, numerous endorsements deals including Under Armour and has three rings. Not to mention, seems as though the same folks who fault Flacco for not being more of a sideline presence are the same folks piling in Brady.

Yeah, he whines. So what? He wins!

Has to be jealousy.

I think a lot of the hate has to do with how he wins. He is great and there is no denying that, but so is Manning and I do not have the same level of animosity towards Peyton even though the Colts have beat us just as much and more so in the playoffs.

I think it has to do with the constant whining, arrogance, and his prima donna attitude, like after the home game in '07 when he said he didn't get the Qb sneak on 4th down cuz he heard the whistle for the timeout and didn't try. Everyone knew that was a bunch of bs because there was no way in hell he heard the whistle with M&T being as loud as it was.

Bottom line: There is no one I enjoy seeing getting hit more than Brady.

And stuff like this doesn't help his cause, sure most of ya'll have seen it but it's still funny:
    http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/22/tom-br...i-slide-photo/

Any Stealer getting pwned >>> Any hit on Brady

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Any Stealer getting pwned >>> Any hit on Brady
    Can't say I disagree too much. Hard to beat the JJ hit on Ward from week 1

Quote Originally Posted by NgatAnyoneBetter View Post
    I think a lot of the hate has to do with how he wins. He is great and there is no denying that, but so is Manning and I do not have the same level of animosity towards Peyton even though the Colts have beat us just as much and more so in the playoffs.

I think it has to do with the constant whining, arrogance, and his prima donna attitude
    This. All of this.

I actually like Peyton. He is in many ways the anti-Brady.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh