Christie not running

I am surprised at this. Every major news network is reporting that he will announce today that he will not run. He was drawing heavy support from the Murdoch arm of the GOP and these days that is kind of the arm and the rest of the body of the GOP.

The amount of support they were giving him just shows that the corporate money behind the GOP is sour on Romney as well as the bagger side. Who do they support now? Or who will they recruit next?

I think it also demonstrates how hard this election really will be for Republicans. Yeah, I know you all think Obama hasn't a chance in hell but there are a lot of guys Christie, Ryan to name a few who are waiting for 2016 because they see a better chance than to win and don't want to expose themselves to loss in 2012. They also see the depth of the financial crisis and don't want to attach their names to it until five years from now when it will hopefully be easier times to govern.

So it looks like its going to be Romney forgoing any huge unforced error on his part. I will be curious to see the excitment level from the right for a guy who believes in science, healthcare mandates and prophet by the name of Joe Smith.

Blog Entries

Re: Christie not running

No shit Galen.

You obviously didn't read my remarks in the other thread.

Cain would have torched him on his terrorist connections which
    got him elected to begin with and he went to the hospital with
    a severe asthma attack because of his gross weight. He has health concerns.

I also said OBY had 100 days more experience than him and we
    complained about OBY being inexperienced which has hurt the entire
    country making it worse since he came in.

Even Christie said last week he wasn't experienced enough. His brother said he
    wasn't experienced enough but the liberal alphabet networks you watch thought he
    would jump in. Totally stupid.

Had you been paying attention you wouldn't be surpised.

Are you getting paid by George Soros to come in here? I read that he
    pays lefties to go into blogs.

And don't stop the Cain Train just yet.

Blog Entries

Oh, btw - Speaking of terrorists, Qatanani, the guy who he appeared in
    court for as a character witness and the guy whom he praised in his
    mosque for being a man of God and great citizen is back in Court.

An appeals board ruled that the first judge didn't review intellegence
    evidence provided by Israel showing his terror connections with the
    Hamas so he is back in court.

The gov't is still trying to deport him as a terrorist and they will
    succeed this time. The judge Christie just appointed got him off the
    last time and they got Christie the 1/2 million Muslim votes in NJ.

Yup, Cain would have had a field day with him over that and that's
    why he can't run, that and his health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    No shit Galen.

You obviously didn't read my remarks in the other thread.
    I rarely read your remarks ...well, with much discernment that is. The reason why? Because you typically so miscontrue the context of what you are reading and commenting on that it is boorish. Christie is calling people like yourself "crazies: because you truly think Sharia law is imminent in the U.S. Christie might be a lot of things but he is not a terrorist sympathizer. He has a realistic understanding of Islam and because he supports an American that is also a muslim doesn't make him a terrorist.
    But the uninformed part of the Republican base can't separate out muslims from terrorists. He calls you "crazies". He is right. At least he takes a stand against the idiocracy of the Tea Bagger movement and refuses to pander to it like everyone else except Romney and Huntsman.

The question now though is it is all about Romney and how do you "crazies" deal with it?

Blog Entries

GALEN - OK, everyone. Just look at Galen's thread that say's Trap heckles

President. The heckler blasted OBY for being the anti-christ so how would Galen
    know I knew that stuff if he didn't read me? Yup, I'm definitely in Galen's head
    to attack me with a thread like that and it's still standing which means I didn't
    whine about it like he does.

And take a look at Darb's Alabama thread where he says Trap is on to something
    about Galen.

Galen just responded to me above like he always does. ILMAO

Don't make me call up all your replies to my posts to show how you
    responded and how they were shot down by me and others. There are
    plenty on this page. Christie provided character witnessess (and then promoted
    then as Guv) to a known terrorist that
    has ties to the Hamas. Just go to Qatanani's trial and you will see the evidence
    as it is presented.

Christie went to the mosque not for an understanding of Islam but to get
    Islamic votes and it worked. You still don't get it Galen.

All anyone has to do us pull up a bunch of my threads to see your idiotic
    responses.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 10-04-2011 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    GALEN - OK, everyone. Just look at Galen's thread that say's Trap heckles

President. The heckler blasted OBY for being the anti-christ so how would Galen
    know I knew that stuff if he didn't read me? Yup, I'm definitely in Galen's head
    to attack me with a thread like that and it's still standing which means I didn't
    whine about it like he does.

And take a look at Darb's Alabama thread where he says Trap is on to something
    about Galen.

Galen just responded to me above like he always does. ILMAO

Don't make me call up all your replies to my posts to show how you
    responded and how they were shot down by me and others. There are
    plenty on this page. Christie provided character witnessess (and then promoted
    then as Guv) to a known terrorist that
    has ties to the Hamas. Just go to Qatanani's trial and you will see the evidence
    as it is presented.

Christie went to the mosque not for an understanding of Islam but to get
    Islamic votes and it worked. You still don't get it Galen.

All anyone has to do us pull up a bunch of my threads to see your idiotic
    responses.
    I never said I didn't read your posts...I said I just read them without much intellectual energy. I doesn't take much reading comprehension to understand you see the world in a way that promotes belief in an "anti-christ" and adherence to primitive archetypal symbols such as "black is scary bad". A quick skim usually will suffice.

Outside of your usual deep seated projections of being called names, you fail to answer the question of what do you do with Romney as your 2012 candidate? Do you tap, Trap?

Blog Entries

How did you get into your chosen profession, man? That is such an immature statement. It's like a lib who was in here 3 years ago and said I'm trying not to call you names but it's impossible. I didn't fire first when i came in here. The forum was dead til I got in and Steve even thanked me. The name calling started shortly
    thereafter just for disagreeing, then I fired back which was bad myself. Like I said, never argue with a child
    but it's the way you libs argue. Get them upset by name calling.

I already answered your question a million times.

I don't vote if Romney's nominee because he's another Obama and I don't care what
    anyone says and I've said he probably will get the nomination even if someone else is ahead in
    the polls because he's the liberal establishment's candidate. As I said before, the reason
    the estblishment begged Christies to join in even though Romney is their man is because
    Romney is so far behind in the polls. Christie was the perfect and formiable candidate.

Ive also said the southern GOPs and Tea Party and independent leaning GOPs like me won't let Romney win
    but Rove, Kristol and the estblishment will find a way to get him in.

Like Rush says, any of these candidates is better than OBY and will beat him. Caine
    is the only one I vote for and will work for if he opens an office up here because I believe in
    everything he says and two minority candidates facing each other would be the greatest event
    in the history of world politics but Cain might be pulling off a Donald Trump.

He just left the campaign for a national tour pimping his new book and his top communications director
    just resigned. That's an indication that he doesn't even think Cain is even serious about the run. He
    won't return to the campaign til mid November. Not too bright a move if he's a serious contender.

He just tied Romney for the lead with Perry behind and Newt way behind.

See funny take on Christie leaving Kristol at the alter.

Oh, and nobody else is replying to this thread except me. It's been up since lunch.
    Something about wasting intellectual energy on you.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 10-05-2011 at 01:53 AM.