Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Joe's Accuracy

Blog Entries

Re: Joe's Accuracy

Joe's accuracy will continue to improve. However, I don't think that it should be something to harp on if the offense is having success in other areas. For example, last year the Ravens offense was scoring x amount of points per game while Joe's completion percentage was around sixty. This year, the Ravens offense is scoring y amount of points, but Joe's completion percentage is around fifty. Let us not lose sight of the main objective.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

2. Re: Joe's Accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Agreed, but I do understand them wanting to try some things out against bad teams like the Rams and Jets.
    Yea and that is also what the preason is for. Try new plays then. We had to wait to the rams game for Torrey Smith to complete a deep pass and find out this guy can get behind safties? Give me a break. You could of did the samething in preason. It dont make sense to me. I would throw 50x a game in preason just so i can test what i have. I dont care if he drop balls. Hes my number 2 draft pic. We paid him. Let him prove himself and give him his reps. who cares is Joe throw int's and percentage is below 50 in preason. it dont count. Let the training wheels of in preason. Hope it will be fix nxt yr.

Blog Entries

Re: Joe's Accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I actually think it was Aaron Maybin who stripped Flacco, not Pace.
    Could be. I didn't go back and watch the play before posting that, but went from memory. Pace was beating Oher regularly, so that's probably why I thought it was Pace.

Whether it was Maybin or Pace doesn't really matter to the point, which is that Flacco saw the pressure and didn't protect the football.