Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 919293
Results 1,105 to 1,113 of 1113

Re: Week 4 - Rex vs Ravens - NYJ-BAL Game Thread

TCmofo...... I don't understand your name or allegiance!! From what I've read, you possibly are a Ravens fan and you prefer fat older women with 3 sets of tits! (Triple chested mother fucker)

While I applaud your mammary fanaticism, your unacceptance of win first and deal with the rest later is just a tired appeal to posters so you have people to talk with!

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    That you trotted out "Ben has 3 rings" only proves you know jack about football.

Ben has two rings. One ring he got while handing off to Bettis. The other was a combo of his arm, Holme's and Ward bailing him out, and friendly refs. He's a great QB, imo, but he has bad games.

Flacco is a good QB. He has bad games. It's not a coincidence that both of them have bad games when the defense gets a lot of pressure on them. That's a flaw they share with EVERY OTHER QB TO EVER PLAY THE GAME (the sainted Johnny U. excepted, of course. He never threw an INT or incomplete pass). Today, Flacco played under a lot pressure. The Jets pass rush was beating the crap out of our offensive line. Despite that, he avoided sacks. The INT was as much on Rice as Flacco. The fumble was all Flacco. There were dropped passes. There were poorly thrown passes. That happens against a very good defense, and the Jets are a very good defense.
    Joe is a good QB, he didn't lose us the playoff game in Pitt last year, dudes around him did. I like Joe, but I am not willing to sit here and say that Joe is elite and looking at where he sits now, I don't think he ever will be. He is a solid 2nd tier dude, that is it and that is that. Ya'll can jump on me as much as you want and call me a troll and all that good stuff, but it is what it is... Joe is alot better than we have ever had in Bmore, but he is still a 2nd tier guy, and that is all he ever will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Raven View Post
    Their offensive coordinator left, it's a factor
    Sorry Irish, but you seem to be mistaking this for a real conversation.

It's not.

See, a real conversation involves intellectual arguments from both sides. While there have been many well thought out points from our side, I'm afraid ol' Hugo is running a mite low. In fact I dare say his intellectual well is tapped drier than a mummy's tit.

Of course I do give him full credit for correctly spelling douchebag. So good job Hugo. You get a gold star.:happyanim
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by TCmofo View Post
    Joe is a good QB, he didn't lose us the playoff game in Pitt last year, dudes around him did. I like Joe, but I am not willing to sit here and say that Joe is elite and looking at where he sits now, I don't think he ever will be. He is a solid 2nd tier dude, that is it and that is that. Ya'll can jump on me as much as you want and call me a troll and all that good stuff, but it is what it is... Joe is alot better than we have ever had in Bmore, but he is still a 2nd tier guy, and that is all he ever will be.
    if you'd like to show where anybody here said he was elite, that would be great.

thanks.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Sorry Irish, but you seem to be mistaking this for a real conversation.

It's not.

See, a real conversation involves intellectual arguments from both sides. While there have been many well thought out points from our side, I'm afraid ol' Hugo is running a mite low. In fact I dare say his intellectual well is tapped drier than a mummy's tit.

Of course I do give him full credit for correctly spelling douchebag. So good job Hugo. You get a gold star.:happyanim
    10-31 160 yds.....

Quote Originally Posted by TCmofo View Post
    10-31 160 yds.....
    Oh, Hugo figured out numbers.:respect

I'm so very proud of you. Maybe next you'll figure out how to use a straw without getting drool all over yourself.

Keep reaching for those stars.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Joe was trying to make plays, and he made a couple of bad decisions.....I have seen Drew Brees make some horrible throws too, and fumble. It comes with the job....all in all, he made some great throws when it counted.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Funny thing about all those elite QBs is that none of them were considered elite after their fourth year or so.

Joe is doing really well for such a young kid. That doesn't excuse his mistakes but I bet he's going to work on them this week. Right now he's what this team needs. He makes big plays and is generally a safe QB. In a year or so we'll probably have to throw more to win games but for right now we have a great running game and a championship caliber defense.
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Tom Brady threw 4 INT's, including a game winning pick 6 against Buffalo last weekend.

Just saying...not every QB is going to come out and play a perfect game every week.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.