Page 91 of 93 FirstFirst ... 8990919293 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,092 of 1113

Re: Week 4 - Rex vs Ravens - NYJ-BAL Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TCmofo View Post
    KC is the same team as last year, they had a soft schedule and that is why they got to the playoffs....how they doin so far this year????
    i'm done here. you aren't worth my time.

may joe flacco continue to piss you off, and the ravens keep winning.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Blog Entries

Ok folks give me a game where Flacco played in a high pressure game against a good team and put up good stats...and please don't bring up KC in the playoffs last year....waiting...
    The only stat that matters is the score. Everything else only matters in fantasy football. This ain't fantasy football.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    So when Joe is getting pressure all day and has a bad game it's his fault.

When the rapist has a much worse day it's because he's getting pressure?

Earlier when I called you an idiot I really was being nice because after reading a few more of your post I truly believe you're functionally retarded.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess the folks at the special school let you use a keyboard because you jammed a pencil in your eye.
    Wow you should write for the Sunday comics you are that funny.....

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    i'm done here. you aren't worth my time.

may joe flacco continue to piss you off, and the ravens keep winning.
    No rebuttal, because it's true...be gone.

Blog Entries

Because Ben has 3 rings....and I never said Joe had to be great every game, but UP and DOWN is the way things go with Joe...as I said, against great competition Joe folds period....give me the last game against a good D in a high pressure environment he performed......waiting....
    That you trotted out "Ben has 3 rings" only proves you know jack about football.

Ben has two rings. One ring he got while handing off to Bettis. The other was a combo of his arm, Holme's and Ward bailing him out, and friendly refs. He's a great QB, imo, but he has bad games.

Flacco is a good QB. He has bad games. It's not a coincidence that both of them have bad games when the defense gets a lot of pressure on them. That's a flaw they share with EVERY OTHER QB TO EVER PLAY THE GAME (the sainted Johnny U. excepted, of course. He never threw an INT or incomplete pass). Today, Flacco played under a lot pressure. The Jets pass rush was beating the crap out of our offensive line. Despite that, he avoided sacks. The INT was as much on Rice as Flacco. The fumble was all Flacco. There were dropped passes. There were poorly thrown passes. That happens against a very good defense, and the Jets are a very good defense.

Because Ben has 3 rings....and I never said Joe had to be great every game, but UP and DOWN is the way things go with Joe...as I said, against great competition Joe folds period....give me the last game against a good D in a high pressure environment he performed......waiting....
    He has 3 trips to the SB, two rings... At least get your facts straight while you're trolling.

Week 1 against the Steelers doesn't count either?

KC is the same team as last year, they had a soft schedule and that is why they got to the playoffs....how they doin so far this year????
    Damn, I have class in the morning but I really want to see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

KC is the same team as last year? They didn't pick up any free agents or have a draft? They didn't make a few moves in the offseason to try and improve?

Seriously, this is the most entertaining thing on the internet since the discovery of hentai tenticle rape.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    The only stat that matters is the score. Everything else only matters in fantasy football. This ain't fantasy football.

Funny thing is up until this year I was a huge Joe defender....no longer....like I said I dunno if it is Cameron's play calling or Joe's inability to read defenses, but aside from deep bombs Joe doesn't complete balls into tight windows.

No rebuttal, because it's true...be gone.
    if you really think this years chiefs team is the same as last year, then you must not follow a whole lot of football outside of the Ravens.

siyanara

Damn, I have class in the morning but I really want to see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

KC is the same team as last year? They didn't pick up any free agents or have a draft? They didn't make a few moves in the offseason to try and improve?

Seriously, this is the most entertaining thing on the internet since the discovery of hentai tenticle rape.
    apparently, they didnt lose their 3 best players and their offensive coordinator either.

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    if you really think this years chiefs team is the same as last year, then you must not follow a whole lot of football outside of the Ravens.

siyanara
    I'm not quite sure he follows the Ravens either...

Yeah cuz their main cogs changes...Dwayne Bowe, Matt Cassell, Jammall Charles...until hurt, all their key play makers were still in place....again they made the playoffs due to their schedule last year....I suppose you would argue that the NFC West is heavy with talent.