Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475
Results 1,111 to 1,113 of 1113

Re: Week 4 - Rex vs Ravens - NYJ-BAL Game Thread

Joe was trying to make plays, and he made a couple of bad decisions.....I have seen Drew Brees make some horrible throws too, and fumble. It comes with the job....all in all, he made some great throws when it counted.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Funny thing about all those elite QBs is that none of them were considered elite after their fourth year or so.

Joe is doing really well for such a young kid. That doesn't excuse his mistakes but I bet he's going to work on them this week. Right now he's what this team needs. He makes big plays and is generally a safe QB. In a year or so we'll probably have to throw more to win games but for right now we have a great running game and a championship caliber defense.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, Hi Im Ben may I have a drink please?
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Tom Brady threw 4 INT's, including a game winning pick 6 against Buffalo last weekend.

Just saying...not every QB is going to come out and play a perfect game every week.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com