Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Ravens Secondary

Brown and Gorrer should be worked in to the nickle and dime packages. The key is pass rush

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Giving the young players an opportunity should apply to the offensive and defensive sides of the ball. Especially in a year with a weaker schedule. Cleveland is still trying to rebuild their team. Cincinnati is starting a rookie QB. The NFC West is on the schedule. Jacksonville has made the switch to a rookie QB. Peyton Manning is unlikely to play this season.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    nice to see he dropped the kingserg crap and learned how to speak english. :D
    Am I missing something or are you confusing Jimmy Smith with Sergio Kindle?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    Am I missing something or are you confusing Jimmy Smith with Sergio Kindle?
    hahaha yup...i'll delete my post so i don't seem so stupid.:D

I would like to see the Ravens sign Underwood. He has to serve a two game suspension but could be of value at the end of the season and in future years.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    I'd prefer McCann over Brown or Gorrer. Heck, I would have prefered him over a hobbled Foxworth too.
    Agreed. McCann is a beast on ST too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    McCann jumped on route last year and took it to the house. Other than that, he made some nice plays on returns.

Right now, Chris Carr is that nickel CB. When Jimmy Smith comes back, Lardarius Webb will be that nickel back and Carr will be the fourth CB. Under those circumstances, I do not mind having Chykie Brown as the fifth CB.
    What do you think the matchups will be like? Williams/Plaxico, Webb/Holmes, Carr/Mason? I hope we have Ed shadow Holmes a little bit because he is a headache for any CB in the NFL, and he's a raven killer. It isn't a knock on Webb, but he will need help if they matchup on Sunday.