Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens Blacked Out!

The look is all right by me. But if I recall correctly, our record in them is not great? Mostly because we tend to wear them a lot during big games. I will break out all manner of who-doo and superstitions for us to play better than our all-black record on Sunday.

Would have expected white tops and black bottoms. Got a nice record in those!
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

I love the all black, probably in the minority. Makes us look mean. Would definitely like to see a stripe or two on the pants though.
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

They should hand out the thousands of black-out mcgahee towels that never caught. I am sure they are boxed up in some storage shed somewhere. Whatever happened to that fanaticism?

Blog Entries

The all-black uniforms are the closest resemblance to the look of an actual Raven, that the team has.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Reinforces to the nation at-large that the Ravens are the bad guys (like Black Bart) that will steal your lunch out of the company fridge, hawk a luegey onto your windshield on the way out the parking lot, and will stand inside the elevator and watch the door close as you run up yelling, "Wait! Wait!"
    seriously??
    Ummmm, I'm 99.99999999% certain that he was kidding around.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

Blog Entries

Black, white, purple tops; black or white pants, it doesn't matter too much to me, but I do like that they're now mixing up the six possible uniform combos - yes, even the purple tops w/ black pants, and that's totally fugly but at least it's different.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

Blog Entries

Do not like the black jerseys at all but at least they don't wear them often. If they lose, I hope Harbs bans them forever.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Do not like the black jerseys at all but at least they don't wear them often. If they lose, I hope Harbs bans them forever.
    Play like a Raven, look like a Raven.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    Play like a Raven, look like a Raven.
    Hover around road kill like a Raven. I see McPhee, Ngata, Suggs eating Sanchez alive
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

10. Re: Ravens Blacked Out!

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    The all-black uniforms are the closest resemblance to the look of an actual Raven, that the team has.
    The reason behind the "purple" color to our uniforms is because when you look at a raven in the sunlight, it has a purple hue. Plain black is very bland.

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    The reason behind the "purple" color to our uniforms is because when you look at a raven in the sunlight, it has a purple hue. Plain black is very bland.
    Not to mention the bland plain black is more of a color that is associated with the Raiders.

But I love the black unis with the purple and gold accents. I do agree that there needs to be a stripe on the pants to make them not so boring.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Last year we took it to them in their own NFC counterpart's house.

This year they gotta see us in the House That Ray Built©...

CAN'T. WAIT.

Let Darkness Reign over the land!!