Nice to be here....

Hey Ladies and Gents,

A lot of you know me from the Baltimore Sun message board, which, as of today I have officially abandoned. Hopefully most of you have enjoyed my statistically-oriented line of thinking that I displayed there and I feel privaledged to share it with you here.

I've noticed that the quality of talk here is infinitely better than on the BS site and there seems to be a much higher ratio of rational contributors here as well. I was growing more and more irritated with all the people coming out the woodwork calling for Flacco's head after every loss and suggesting that we needed to draft Andrew Luck after every incompletion....and then disappearing when he played a good game. I was irritated hearing the idiotic statments that Brian Westbrook was better than Ray Rice and that Matt "King of the empty statistic" Schaub was better than Flacco.

I've wanted to convert from the dark side for a while, but I was just too lazy to ever join here. Naturally, the audacity that the Sun had to try to charge us for using the site was the spark that motivated the final switch over.

I look forward to discussing the Ravens with you guys and gals and hopefully my statistical research can add a little extra quality to all of your Ravens' fan experience.

Blog Entries

Re: Nice to be here....

Welcome!
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Welcome in! Yeah, I'm pretty sure we not going to compare Joe Flacco to Matt Schaub here. :)

Welcome aboard!

While we cannot promise that trolls wont rear their heads from time to time, we do a pretty darn good job at weeding them out.

Welcome Luke

Welcome Luke!

Blog Entries

Welcome to football talk heaven

Welcome man. I think I even sent you a PM inviting you here.
    Founder of The J. Peterman Company - JPeterman.com - Follow me on Twitter

Blog Entries

bout time you came over..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    I was growing more and more irritated with all the people coming out the woodwork calling for Flacco's head after every loss and suggesting that we needed to draft Andrew Luck after every incompletion.
    LOL

I think that's the norm in all MBs except for the Pats, where Bundchen reigns, and GB now.

Damn straight it is. I dont post as much as the great ones like GOTA, cap'silver, peterman and such. But this has been a wonderful change of the usual crap from OGcoltsfan and all the other assinines that get dealt with swiftly here. Expect good opinions and RAVENS talk! :respect :ww: