Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Re: OT- Portis is an idiot...

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Ding ding ding! Good question. This is one of those threads that has clearly brought out Crazy's :troll: side.
    Isn't it amazing that like clockwork, just about every thread crazyraven chimes in on instantly evolves into a petty third grade p*ssing match (with first grade grammar).

Death, taxes and crazyraven.
    Last edited by TheOrioleWay; 05-25-2007 at 09:30 AM.

Wow, this guy never fails to attack me and it's all because I like the Yankees.
    Sigh...oh well
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    so hunting deer out of season isn't illegal now? Isn't that WHY they have designated hunting seasons for certain animals?

And, like I said, I'm not talking about the people who kill for food. Fine, whatever, with them. But i'd say that at least 75% of modern hunters do NOT eat what they hunt.
    If Favre happened to be hunting out of season he might be cited for it and it would probably be mentioned as a blurb in the news, but that is a much, much less serious offense than holding dog fights. If you honestly think both crimes are the same then there is really no reasoning with you.

75% huh? Wow, nice number. And you are basing this on what statistics or studies? Oh, you just pulled it out of your ass! OK, next.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven
    Well anyway, It looks like portis was right. it was much ado about nothing.
    No, Portis was defending dog fighting in general. The prosecutor is simply saying they don't have enough evidence against Vick to charge him with it. And you sir, are still a bit of a simpleton.

No, Portis was defending dog fighting in general. The prosecutor is simply saying they don't have enough evidence against Vick to charge him with it. And you sir, are still a bit of a simpleton.
    Oh yea thats what every nfl player is asked about. I can see how every hungry reporter is begging to ask NFL stars their positions on Dog fighting. Hey dopey, he was asked about Vick? If you think otherwise you're the simpleton.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis

When told that dog fighting is a felony, Portis replied, "It can't be too bad of a crime."
    :grbac:

Why was he told about dog fighting being a felony in the first place? Could it be becasue he was talking about Vick? I mean come on. Look in the grand scheme of things he is right. No big deal but if your an overbearing sissy then I can see how this is your number one proirity in life.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven;
    Why was he told about dog fighting being a felony in the first place?
    Because it was clear from his moronic comments that he was too stupid and ignorant to be aware of this fact.

Look in the grand scheme of things he is right.
    No, he is wrong in the grand scheme of things and any other size scheme of things you can come up with. Wrong is wrong, no matter how you try to spin it.

No big deal but if your an overbearing sissy then I can see how this is your number one proirity in life.
    You apparently have a brain the size of a chickpea. Who said this was their number one priority in life? People who don't like seeing dogs raised to be tortured are overbearing sissies? On what planet? You make about as much sense as your pal Clinton Portis.

I've come to the conclusion that crazyraven says these things simply to stir the pot and get a rise out of people. And I've taken the bait on far too many occasions. This thread really does need to be locked because it's going nowhere in a hurry.

I've come to the conclusion that crazyraven says these things simply to stir the pot
    Give that guy a f*&kin pretzel. Are you just figuring this out?

l

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNTerps View Post
    so hunting deer out of season isn't illegal now? Isn't that WHY they have designated hunting seasons for certain animals?

And, like I said, I'm not talking about the people who kill for food. Fine, whatever, with them. But i'd say that at least 75% of modern hunters do NOT eat what they hunt.
    Your mother didn't raise any morons....., or did she? Over 90% of animals hunted are eaten. There are even food banks that take what hunters do not take home to eat. A very Small percentage hunt for "sport" only!.. The very wealthy.
    Deer would be crashing through your front window, and sleeping in your driveway if not for hunting. I do not hunt.. ,a personal decision, but I know people whose freezers are stocked with "hunted' meat. When I was young, most of the meat we ate was "hunted". Hunting out of season is illegal, and I know several people who paid the consequences... 1000s in fines, and confiscation of their weapons! Which is like taking their firstborn! I have no affinity for these people, but to compare to dog fighting is simply MORONIC... and as I said, I don't believe your mother raised any morons. You, and others are taking a completely indefensible position, and grasping at straws trying to defend it!
    I'm from western Md, so I know firsthand about hunting, and hunter's habits. Around here, people work all year so they can take 2 weeks off to deerhunt, amass large quantities of firearms, rounds of ammo, and tell tall tales(lies) about the 10 or 12 point buck that got away. I could not disagree with their "gun culture" any more than I do. I think the NRA is the most dangerous organization in the country,but all that said, the comparison of hunting to dog fighting is, well, just not logical!... At All!!!:hammer:

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Wow, this guy never fails to attack me and it's all because I like the Yankees.
    Sigh...oh well
    There is NO better reason!

Give that guy a f*&kin pretzel. Are you just figuring this out?l
    Figuring out that you are a troll that posts stupid messages to attract attention to yourself? Yeah, we get it, which is why you should not be surprised when any posts you make in the future get ignored. Even if you make what you consider to be a serious post, it will likely be ignored, because we will remember your "I like to stir the pot" posts.