Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: OT- Portis is an idiot...

Why is it not surprising you are defending this?
    What did I defend?

It only appeals to the thug culture, and if you and Portis are defending the act it really says a lot about both of your characters.
    He made comments while he was crackingup. There was no way he was serious about any of those comments. click on that video and you'll see. But if you ask me if you would put this crime on a scale I would put it higher than jaywalking but lower than drug dealing. Were talking about dogs here fellas. sorry but my heart aint bleeding here.
    Last edited by crazyraven; 05-22-2007 at 04:26 PM. Reason: removed the word Not --my bad
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

crazy is just being his usual troll self, so just ignore. There is no way that anyone (except a totally stupid moron like Portis) could seriously place dog fighting below jaywalking. There is a reason that organized dog fighting is a felony.

BTW, did you see the lame-ass press release the Redskins sent out, in which Portis "clarifies" his earlier remarks by saying that he doesn't condone dog-fighting? Really, Clinton? It sure sounded like you not only condoned it in that interview, you were defending it. Too late Redskins, the damage has been done.

HW you got it wrong AGAIN- let me type slow so you get it, I said the crime was higher than Jaywalking Lower than Drug dealing

Do I think it a crime, yup. Do I hate bulldogs or pitbulls or whatever the hell there called...Yeppers. BUT Those dogs are the most F'd up animals, sorry brother I do not shead a tear for those people eating killing animals. Send them back to hell for all I care
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by crazyraven View Post
    Were talking about dogs here fellas. sorry but my heart aint bleeding here.
    Guess you've never been a dog owner. I would put the life of a dog over the life of some people I have met. Dogs give unconditional love. People are the worst, most sadistic animals on the planet.

Guess you've never been a dog owner. I would put the life of a dog over the life of some people I have met. Dogs give unconditional love. People are the worst, most sadistic animals on the planet
    if your talking a mut or lab, im rigth there with ya losac...but pitbulls scare the day lights out of me.

Here's what you wrote, Einstein --

if you ask me if you would put this crime on a scale I would not put it higher than jaywalking

So if you would not put it higher than jaywalking, then doesn't that mean that, by definition, you are putting it lower than jaywalking?

Not only are you a troll, you can't put together a coherent sentence, nor can you even read what you wrote.

Please remove the "not", it shouldnt be there.

What did I defend?

He made comments while he was crackingup. There was no way he was serious about any of those comments. click on that video and you'll see. But if you ask me if you would put this crime on a scale I would not put it higher than jaywalking but lower than drug dealing. Were talking about dogs here fellas. sorry but my heart aint bleeding here.
    WTF? I mean WTF? Dogs have done everything for humans but raise our children! There would be no human life in the artic w/o dogs. Dogs have hunted for us, chased away intruders, led the blind, rescued our children from drowning, fire, landslides, avalanches, Tracked down the lost. There are now dogs that can smell cancer... long before it can be detected w/ our latest technology. If you think about it, our evolution was sped by dogs.
    I am not the dog owner who lets his dog sleep in the bed, or buys sweaters for him, but to condone, or be indifferent to this kind of maltreatment is.. well thuggery at it's lowest point. Bottomfeeder deeds!:hammer:

if your talking a mut or lab, im rigth there with ya losac...but pitbulls scare the day lights out of me.
    The ones that are mean and nasty are raised to be that way by thugs like Vick and Portis. They are raised to have a mean streak and trained to fight. Pits get a bad rap - plenty of them are as gentle as can be if raised by a loving and patient owner, not some inner-city gangsta who wants a mean dog for clout and to make money fighting him.

Vick supposedly once said "I have two weapons--my arm, my legs, and my brains."
    Not only did Portis once play for the Steelers, he left to play for Snyder & the skins. how smart can he be?
    one thing what irritates me; Ray Lewis has been clean as a whistle since that one incident; Jamal Lewis (now departed) paid his debt and went straight...and some folks still think the Ravens are an outlaw bunch. They are far and away the cleanest group at least in this division.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Lets hold off on Vick until a verdict is in. We still dont know the entire story.

With Portis, sure he makes some whimsical statements. However there are some truths to what he is saying. You can see dog fights anywhere nowadays, if you know where to look. And he does have a point about this whole thing being no big deal.
    LOL.

This coming from someone who couldn't stop saying how much respect he lost for McNair for sitting shotgun when the driver MIGHT have been legally drunk.

I cannot stand dogs. My girlfriend has been wanting one for years and I'll always say no. Dog fighting is an atrocious crime, period. I love how you assumed all sorts of stuff in the McNair case yet you want to "hold off" with Vick. Unreal.

Actually. Im not surprised one bit about your thoughts.

Whimsical statements? I watched the whole thing and he wasn't joking around. They were giggling because they are DUMB. Portis has said dumb things before and he did it again.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe
    Whimsical statements? I watched the whole thing and he wasn't joking around. They were giggling because they are DUMB.
    The only one laughing was Samuels, in a "I can't believe you're saying this shit on camera, dude." Portis, as you said, was clearly not joking around. He was clearly defending dog-fighting, in fact. Of course, he apparently didn't realize until this interview that it's a felony.

Almost every ignorant comment he made was typical of the entitlement these fools have -- "It's his dog, it's his property, that can't be a crime." Clinton Portis, welcome to the real world. It IS a crime.