Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Props From a Jets Fan

I have to say this site is way better then theganggreen.com I use to go on there a lot but stopped. I'm a big Jets fan but New Yorker can act dumb.

Sorry if I posted this in wrong place.

Re: Props From a Jets Fan

It's cool.

Welcome to our forum. There is another subforum for smack talk, if you want to partake. You're welcome & encouraged to enjoy the game, and the days leading up to it, here if you want to talk football.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    It's cool.

Welcome to our forum. There is another subforum for smack talk, if you want to partake. You're welcome & encouraged to enjoy the game, and the days leading up to it, here if you want to talk football.
    Thank You....I'll be here all week. I'll be at the game so not during it. Plus if the Jets lose I will comeback after the game and give the Ravens there props.

Blog Entries

Welcome

This is a special board. You're not going to find many like it for any team. Posters here like to talk football and not get into the pissing contests you see on other sites.

Can't wait for the Jets this week. Rex Ryan is a guy who Ravens fans either love or hate. I happen to be on the love side. I live in CT but I grew up and still work in NY. I knew what Rex would do for the Jets. No more green paper. No more Giants Stadium. No more Jets being treated as the other team in NY. It's a great time to be a Jets fan.

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jets Fan View Post
    I have to say this site is way better then theganggreen.com I use to go on there a lot but stopped. I'm a big Jets fan but New Yorker can act dumb.

Sorry if I posted this in wrong place.
    STFU!!

No, just kidding. ;) Good football talk is always welcome.

The Jets always scare me. Don't know what to expect -- good Rex or bad Rex. He's hard to predict. The Ravens have not exactly been models of consistency. Should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    STFU!!

No, just kidding. ;) Good football talk is always welcome.

The Jets always scare me. Don't know what to expect -- good Rex or bad Rex. He's hard to predict. The Ravens have not exactly been models of consistency. Should be fun.
    Expect--good Rex this week just because how we played against Oak.

Blog Entries

Personally I am a huge fan of Rex and love to see him beat the Pats (that playoff game was awesome). This week of course is an exception.

Look forward to talking about the matcups.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Jets Fan View Post
    Welcome. Are you Fireman Ed? ;)
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    It's cool.

Okay, call me a dummy but how do you get there?
    Maybe i'm blind but i don't see it in the forums list. :o
    Twenty years of Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    Okay, call me a dummy but how do you get there?
    Maybe i'm blind but i don't see it in the forums list. :o
    Here you go ...

http://www.ravens24x7.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Thanks.

After searching every forum and subforum on the Message Board link without success, I posted here went back there and it suddenly "appeared". :D
    Twenty years of Cheers.

Welcome. I too am a Raven fan who likes Rex and usually wishes the Jets well when they aren't playing the Ravens or their win won't directly effect the playoff picture for the Ravens.