My FFL for better or for worse?

ok, since my draft i have made alot of moves on my team, just wondering peoples opinions if my team turned out better or worse? thanks for all the input ahead of time

After my draft this is what my team looked like.
    QB- Rivers(4th rd.) P. Manning(6th rd.)
    RB- Rice(1st rd.) Gore(2nd rd.) Blount( 5th rd.) Ryan Grant( 8th rd.) Tolbert( 11th rd.) Hightower( 13th rd.) Spiller ( 14th rd.)
    WR- Nicks( 3rd rd.) Maclin( 7th rd.) Manningham( 10th rd.) S. Moss( 12th rd.)
    TE- Owen Daniels( 9th rd.)
    D- Falcons D( 15th rd.)
    K- Rob Bironas( 16th rd.)

Since then these are the FA moves i have made

1. Dropped Payton Manning, Picked up Matthew Stafford
    2. Dropped Bironas, Picked up John kasay
    3. Dropped CJ Spiller, Picked up Rob Gronkowski
    4. Dropped Jon Kasay, Picked up Jason Hanson
    5. Dropped Ryan Grant, Picked up Willis Mcgahee
    6. Dropped Willis Mcgahee, Picked up Nate Washington

I liked the depth i had but after three weeks i was getting worried about my RB production so i made a trade(risky but im a risky kinda guy)

I traded
    Phillip Rivers, Frank Gore, Mario Manningham, Owen Daniels

I received
    MJD, Arian foster, Matt Ryan

So now my team looks like this

QB- Matthew Stafford, Matt Ryan
    RB- Ray Rice, MJD, Arian Foster, Blount, Hightower,Tolbert( plan on dropping him once grant it healthy)
    WR- Nicks, Santana Moss, Nate Washington, Jeremy Maclin
    TE- Rob Gronkowski
    D- Falcons D
    K- Jason Hanson

with a free spot on my roster. So better team now or better team when it was drafted?

You were great until you made that ridiculous trade

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Re: My FFL for better or for worse?

i didnt feel the trade was so bad didnt wanna part with Rivers(in case stafford goes down) but i really really needed a 2back i could rely on, MJD fits that bill plus more. Ryan is a fine backup, Stafford will stay starter, hes a top 5-7 fantasy QB if he stays healthy. I couldnt rely on Gore, hes been far worse than dreadful and with hightower and blount still on my team should be fine even if Foster dosnt improve. Manningham wasnt getting starts anyway, I have been going to Moss or Maclin and Daniels has been riding the bench since i picked up Rob. the way i say it was at worst im getting a 2nd back i can rely on and play hightower-blount on matchups. Best case i have a dream backfield with Rice,MJD and foster starting for me every week. Id be happy with somewhere in the middle where Rice is a high 1. MJD is a low 1 high two and Foster is a mid two- low 2.

Better, but trade one of your running backs for a wide receiver. Try to buy low on Santonio Holmes or Roddy White.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

and how the hell did Matt Stafford go undrafted?

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    Better, but trade one of your running backs for a wide receiver. Try to buy low on Santonio Holmes or Roddy White.
    thats my plan, the guy who lost Jamaal charles is really thin on RB like i mean Hillis and Daniel thomas thin(and hes out this weekend) but he has Fitz,White and V-Jax at WR ima try and snatch White from him as you said he would more than likely cost the least

and how the hell did Matt Stafford go undrafted?
    i honestly havent a clue, im not gonna lie it helped the whole league that i had a Raven maniac in the league. he took Evans in the third, Flacco in the 4th, Pitta in the 7th and drafted Cundiff and the Steelers kicker in the 8th and 9th rounds. He even drafted tyrod taylor. And somehow he is 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by Tucking View Post
    i honestly havent a clue, im not gonna lie it helped the whole league that i had a Raven maniac in the league. he took Evans in the third, Flacco in the 4th, Pitta in the 7th and drafted Cundiff and the Steelers kicker in the 8th and 9th rounds. He even drafted tyrod taylor. And somehow he is 2-1
    jesus christ. he shouldn't be allowed to play with you guys next year. that's awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucking View Post
    thats my plan, the guy who lost Jamaal charles is really thin on RB like i mean Hillis and Daniel thomas thin(and hes out this weekend) but he has Fitz,White and V-Jax at WR ima try and snatch White from him as you said he would more than likely cost the least
    I'd imagine Jackson would cost less than White, but try for White first. He's still getting the targets. Results will come.

jesus christ. he shouldn't be allowed to play with you guys next year. that's awful.
    why not? i love donations :D