Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Steelers @ Colts

I'm not watching (in theory, I'm being constructive here at the computer), but I see from the ticker that they're going into the half with the Colts up, 13-10.

WTF???
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

Re: Steelers @ Colts

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    I'm not watching (in theory, I'm being constructive here at the computer), but I see from the ticker that they're going into the half with the Colts up, 13-10.

WTF???
    2 sacks fumbles. one by Freeney returned for TD, One by Mathis, and Big Ben throw a pick that led to a FG

Wow. Maybe the Steelers OL really is old and slow. I'm not watching it either, but I may turn the second half on.

Started watching just in time to catch the sack fumbles and INT. It'd be hilarious if they actually lost to the Colts.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Wow. Maybe the Steelers OL really is old and slow. I'm not watching it either, but I may turn the second half on.
    Not old. Oldest guy is 28 (Kemoeatu). They have a rookie at RT, a 2nd year guy at center, and a couple other guys who are in their mid-20s rounding out the group.

They're just not very good. At least not at the tackle spots.

If the Colts had any offense this would be a total beatdown. The script to beat Ben has been well-written now. Rattle him a little and he coughs up the ball.

Blog Entries

Believe it or not, the Colts offense has actually missed some opportunities. They have had to settle for two redzone TDs. Pierre Garcon has dropped a pass that could have went for a large gain. Pittsburgh's defense is playing tough though.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I'm watching the game now. Steelers are on the move. They may at least be in position to tie this up.

KABONG!!!! ROFL! Good kick there!

At least Cundiff missed 51 yarders. That was a chip shot!

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    If the Colts had any offense this would be a total beatdown. The script to beat Ben has been well-written now. Rattle him a little and he coughs up the ball.
    Yea, just like last year when we broke his nose. I don't think it's quite that simple. :)

Nice missed FG though!

Blog Entries

That was quite a hit Ben took there.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Looks like it may be Curtis Painter time.