Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Maybe not...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Steelers @ Colts

Quote Originally Posted by mjones73 View Post
    Maybe not...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    yeah, that was pretty pitiful from Painter.

Scott left with a leg injury, couldn't put much weight on it. I'm betting he's probably done for the year. Their OL was already bad, by the time they see us again, they might be better off putting 5 extra WRs out there and just telling Ben to run around a lot. Steelers OL get voted off the island quicker than Survivor contestants.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I'm not discounting the steelers.
    It was still a win.

Home teams usually get a little juice on those Sunday and Monday night games.
    The Steelers prepped for Collins, and got Curtis Painter who had a whole training camp to mesh with those guys...

He looked crappy to start but gave them a good spark at the end. It will be interesting to see how painter does int he next coupel weeks with Collins out.

Blog Entries

Pittsburgh's running game is what they really needed to make this a more decisive victory. I was actually more surprised that they could not run the ball better. Then again, under Bruce Arians, the Steelers tend to get in these modes where they just want to sling it. I understand that passing is a trend, but there are still times when running the ball can be effective. Someone sets the trend and someone breaks the trend.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    yeah, that was pretty pitiful from Painter.

Scott left with a leg injury, couldn't put much weight on it. I'm betting he's probably done for the year. Their OL was already bad, by the time they see us again, they might be better off putting 5 extra WRs out there and just telling Ben to run around a lot. Steelers OL get voted off the island quicker than Survivor contestants.
    Anyone hear anything more about Scott's injury? I heard it was his ankle. Is it a high ankle sprain or something else? Also, any word on the shoulder injuries to Gilbert and Legursky? I saw that Gilbert came back into the game out of necessity.