Moment of truth for Joe Flacco?

If Flacco performs poorly today (which I fully expect) radio callers and internet posters that are realistic and not kool-aid drinkers will go crazy, and it will feel like a loss, just like most of our wins last year.

I'm personally sick of his two steps forward, one step back. If this guy wants to win a championship and not look like he is sleepwalking through his career he needs to have a big day like these other young QB's.

But I'm sure Ray Rice will save the day, and it will be another 1 TD 1 INT 185 yard performance for old Joe and Cam. I guess we'll see. Joe's sharpness is usually evident right from the start.

Maybe it's just me, but I sure would like to see a QB carry this team for once becuase regardless of wins or losses or good running games, or strong defense, in today's NFL, over the last 5 years or so, and even more so now, it's all about how well your QB can perform. Withouth a top flight QB, you are sitting home each Martin Luther King Monday holiday the past 3 years scratching your head and wondering "what happened"?

C'mon Joe - time to show us what you have.

Re: Moment of truth for Joe Flacco?

Here, I'll even do the Joe Apologist the favor of this first flame against my post:

"But it's not fair. It's only his 4th year. He's needs at least 6 more years before we can fairly judge him and his potential".

Blog Entries

Are you honestly bashing flacco's performance before the game even starts?

yup, that's exactly what i just did. this game sets up for the typical 17-14 Ravens win but it feels like we lost formula.

See, all he need was a little positive critism. Good see Joe finally got his head on straight and looked like a real NFL QB like Brady or Breeze. All he needed was to hear some negative things to make him work harder - that'a boy!

dont try to jump on the bandwagon now guy

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenfan_11 View Post
    See, all he need was a little positive critism. Good see Joe finally got his head on straight and looked like a real NFL QB like Brady or Breeze. All he needed was to hear some negative things to make him work harder - that'a boy!
    You do realize that Brady and Breeze are more than 'real NFL QBs' right? They are two of the best QBs in this generation; Brady one of the best ever. If anything else than that is unsatisfactory you are going to be disappointed a lot.

Blog Entries

It's Brees you fucktard.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

So how's this thread working out for you?
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

This thread is epic FAIL!

And the thread of epic CLOSED.