Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: shut up guys..

shut up guys..

u guys keep saying 'omg well this team scares me.. they have a good this and a good that.' STFU. THE BOTTOM LINE IS. WE ARE AN ELITE TEAM. THIS IS THE BEST RAVENS TEAM TO EVER TAKE THE FIELD. IM SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING RAY RICE IS OUR ONLY OFFENSIVE WEAPON. LOOK AT T SMITH, BOLDIN. DICKSON, AND PITTA MAKING NAMES FOR THEMSELVES. WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR AND CONTEND FOR IT, FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. RAVENNN NATIOON WILL NOT BE DENIED :happyanim

Blog Entries

Re: shut up guys..

This would sound about right... 16 years old you said, correct?

3. Re: shut up guys..

Quote Originally Posted by ravennation123 View Post
    u guys keep saying 'omg well this team scares me.. they have a good this and a good that.' STFU. THE BOTTOM LINE IS. WE ARE AN ELITE TEAM. THIS IS THE BEST RAVENS TEAM TO EVER TAKE THE FIELD. IM SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING RAY RICE IS OUR ONLY OFFENSIVE WEAPON. LOOK AT T SMITH, BOLDIN. DICKSON, AND PITTA MAKING NAMES FOR THEMSELVES. WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR AND CONTEND FOR IT, FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. RAVENNN NATIOON WILL NOT BE DENIED :happyanim
    Dude!!! You're not going to make many friends with this post...While I like your enthusiasm, I don't think this is a very well thought out post...Come on kid, you can do better than this. :grbac: Guys, please be easy on the kid, he's only 16 yrs. old:o

I think the Ravens are the 2nd best team in football right now. I think we are a better team than the Patriots and match up very well with them. I think we are the team that also matches up best with Green Bay given our depth at CB and ability to control the football. We will not beat a team of either quality though if we line up at 1st and goal on the 8 yard line and throw 3 dumb, low % passes into the end zone though. We have to get crisper in that area.

The best thing about this Ravens team is that we've managed to accomplish what we have with basically no contributions from 4 injured starters.

2000 ravens have to be the best right? superbowl.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This would sound about right... 16 years old you said, correct?
    yeah im 16 but.. what does that have to do with anything lol

You don't change unless you're told that what your doing ain't working.

Kid, love the enthusiasm, but the thread title, poor spelling and grammar as well as calling out fans ain't going to win you any points.

What everyone is saying is this:

This board is mostly old farts or people who write like old farts. Use complete sentences, and do your best to spell and punctuate correctly. Make your English teachers proud.

Love the enthusiasm, no doubt.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravennation123 View Post
    yeah im 16 but.. what does that have to do with anything lol
    V

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post

This board is mostly old farts or people who write like old farts. Use complete sentences, and do your best to spell and punctuate correctly. Make your English teachers proud.

Quote Originally Posted by mommathurgoesthatman View Post
    2000 ravens have to be the best right? superbowl.
    There is no question in my mind that the 2000 Ravens Defense was the best to walk the Earth. Special Teams wasn't no joke either. But the offense...

I think that the team we are seeing is the best all-around that the Ravens have fielded. Some may argue '06 but this seems a lot more special. There is unity in the locker room at least from what I have seen, and even in '06 there was that noticeable rift.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post

HHVF. UR RI8. DDT. We gota W8 til L8R 2 no 4sho wasup NXT 4 R boyz.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    There is no question in my mind that the 2000 Ravens Defense was the best to walk the Earth. Special Teams wasn't no joke either. But the offense...

I think that the team we are seeing is the best all-around that the Ravens have fielded. Some may argue '06 but this seems a lot more special. There is unity in the locker room at least from what I have seen, and even in '06 there was that noticeable rift.
    The rift was still there but the wins help to "managed" it. Just look at what happened in '07 when the losing began.