Results 1 to 12 of 27
09-22-2011, 08:30 PM #1
Pick 5 Against the Spread - Week 3
Greg, I figured you're busy this week, so I decided to start the thread for this week, since it's getting late in the week. Please feel free to delete this and post your own if need be.
While we call it pick 5 against the spread I allow you to pick any number of games you want. At the end of the season you must have picked 80 games, however. This is 5 per week for 16 weeks, so you get one week off if you pick 5 every week.
Ties are recorded as such and the best winning percentage at the end is declared the winner.
If you have any questions put them in another thread in this forum.
- At Cincinnati -2.5 San Francisco
- New England -8.5 At Buffalo
- At New Orleans -4 Houston
- At Philadelphia -7.5 NY Giants
- At Cleveland -2.5 Miami
- At Tennessee -6.5 Denver
- Detroit -3.5 At Minnesota
- At Carolina -3.5 Jacksonville
- At San Diego -14.5 Kansas City
- NY Jets -3.5 At Oakland
- Baltimore -4 At St. Louis
- At Tampa Bay -1.5 Atlanta
- Arizona -3.5 At Seattle
- Green Bay -3.5 At Chicago
- Pittsburgh -10.5 At Indianapolis
- At Dallas -5.5 Washington
Oh, and please turn off signatures and just put in your picks into the post. Any extraneous crap in your pick post makes it harder for me to input selections.