Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Predict the Score: Ravens in St. Louis

Ravens come out pissed after last week. They win 27-17, with a late score during garbage time by the Rams to make it respectable.

Wink Re: Predict the Score: Ravens in St. Louis

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Why do you guys keep moving the score prediction threads away from the main forum? Seems kind of dumb.
    Do ya think it has something to do with the title of this forum: "Pools, Pickems and Prognostications!"
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Ravens 23
    Rams 17

Ravens pull it out in the end.

Blog Entries

Ravens will win this game and I think pretty convincingly.

Ravens 31
    Rams 13

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Why do you guys keep moving the score prediction threads away from the main forum? Seems kind of dumb.
    i agree. nobody comes over here. what would be wrong with having it up on the front page just until the game, then move it. more people would post their predictions.

whadaya say mods?

You folks need to learn how to use the forum. Above every single page in this forum, in the right hand corner, second from the right is a link entitled "Quick Links."

Click on it, and a menu drops that includes, very first, right at the top "Today's Posts"

Click on that and every single post in every forum and subforum will appear in a list from most recent to least recent with the one's you haven't read yet bolded. It makes it impossible to miss any new post regardless of where the mods store it.

When I joined you needed a certain number of posts to use this feature, if you still do, just get 10 or 15 posts or whatever and then have at it.

Mods, if you want to edit this into a how to and sticky it on the main page, you might get fewer complaints about moving threads. When you use the Today's Post method, you hardly even notice which forum a thread is in.

ETA: Just remembered there's an even easier way. Just click the link at the top center of the page that says "New Posts" and you get a list of every post since you last logged in in order by post time regardless of forum.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    Rams 23
    Ravens 17

Ravens out of synch right now....
    Yeesh!!!

OK...for this week:

Jets 48 Ravens 3

(and the Ravens have zero chance to win the North, or get a home-playoff game, much less win the Super Bowl).

(and the Orioles will have a winning season in my lifetime - think that is overplaying my hand?)

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    Yeesh!!!

OK...for this week:

Jets 48 Ravens 3

(and the Ravens have zero chance to win the North, or get a home-playoff game, much less win the Super Bowl).

(and the Orioles will have a winning season in my lifetime - think that is overplaying my hand?)
    No, go with it Peter!
    I root for the Steelers; I root for their plane to go down.

I'd rather be dead than pessimistic.