Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ravens Stub Collectors?

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    I believe he is looking for stubs from past games. What would he hope to gain by counterfeiting them other than selling complete sets counterfeited?
    Right, but if someone wanted a legit collection from past games, then the counterfeiting would be a problem.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I've got every stub from every game I have attended. Including that Raiders game
    Me too, counting every home game from the first in 1996 until about midway through 2004 when I had to travel for work. Oh, and Super Bowl in Tampa. :)
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

3. Re: Ravens Stub Collectors?

Well...if any of you guys that have Steelers @ Balt stubs are interested in working out a trade for Balt @ Steelers stubs, please let me know. Specifically...I'm looking for...

1998 @ Balt
    2001 @ Balt
    2004 @ Balt
    2005 @ Balt
    2006 @ Balt
    2007 @ Balt
    2008 @ Balt
    2009 @ Balt
    2010 @ Balt
    2011 @ Balt

Quote Originally Posted by Dhyphens View Post
    Well...if any of you guys that have Steelers @ Balt stubs are interested in working out a trade for Balt @ Steelers stubs, please let me know. Specifically...I'm looking for...

1998 @ Balt
    2001 @ Balt
    2004 @ Balt
    2005 @ Balt
    2006 @ Balt
    2007 @ Balt
    2008 @ Balt
    2009 @ Balt
    2010 @ Balt
    2011 @ Balt
    What is it that one does with all of these ticket stubs? I have just about everyone from 98 to present and several from 96, 97. I have always wanted something creative to do with them but so far they just sit and gather.

5. Re: Ravens Stub Collectors?

I can only speak for myself, but a majority of mine are in plastic sheets in binders. I inherited my late uncle's collection. He had been a season ticket holder much longer than I have been and kept stubs from every game he ever went too. He was very much into stub collecting. I remember staying late after games as a kid and walking around with him picking up every stub we could find. When he passed away, the collection came to me. Now I'm trying to complete it from the year I was born, '76, to present. I have all of the home games and I would guess, 30% of the away games.

I also framed my tickets from the last season at Three Rivers and the first season at Heinz field.

If you have any extras of Steelers @ Balt games, and are interested in trading, I have quite a few Balt @ Pittsburgh to offer in return. If not, no worries!