Titans might win division

With a stable Qb, a good line and aggressive defense and the division they are in and looking at their opponents, I think they are a 50/50 to win that division. Look how bad Seattles offense is without hassebeck? Titans can scratch one tough game of schedule and have rematch with Jax at home, I see 10-6 or 11-5. Eventually Chris Johnson will get into form also.

Blog Entries

Re: Titans might win division

Might? Might?

The young pieces on that defense are coming together, even though they lost one or two during the off-season. Cortland Finnegan has finally stopped talking and focused on playing. Their offensive line is pretty decent and they have a powerful running back behind Chris Johnson. Ringer is a guy that I saw good things in, when he came out of Michigan State. Now, he might actually have his chance. Chris Johnson still looks weeks away.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

The Texans will win that division easily.

I'm not convinced of any team stepping to the fore-front. The only team that I don't think has a chance is Indy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Texans will win that division easily.
    Ha!!!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

One game, and a gatorade bath. It was revenge for them. I am betting against them next week. I don't think they can play that way consistently.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

boulderaven has a point though.

If the Titans play that tough all year, the Ravens could be in trouble, now having lost the h2h tiebreaker to them...