Blackbirds Game Tonight - Anyone Going?

I think I am. Wondered if anyone else is going? Don't have tickets but assume they're not tough to get. What time would anyone who has been recommend getting there? I'd like to drain a couple of beers before heading over, as it's a nice day 'n all.

Re: Blackbirds Game Tonight - Anyone Going?

Baltimore Blackbirds? Fill me in mate, I'm not currently in the continental U.S. What sport do they play? What does their logo look like? Are they competitive?

Ravenous,
    The Blackbirds are an indoor arena league team, kinda like the minor league to the AFL seen on TV. From what I understand, the games are a lot of fun to go to, but the 'Birds haven't been too successful - they are 1-9.

Here is a link to their team site:
    Baltimore Blackbirds
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by RAVENOUS52 View Post
    Baltimore Blackbirds? Fill me in mate, I'm not currently in the continental U.S. What sport do they play? What does their logo look like? Are they competitive?
    Not in the US? Hope you're not in harm's way, wherever you are.

As Flraven said above, the Blackbirds are a 'minor' Arena League team - check out the website linked. Their logo and uniform I think look very good - although it's very Falcon-like.

The game last night was fun to attend - crowd was very sparse. They were playing a team from Reading, PA. Kept it close up to half time (down 3 at the half) then imploded spectacularly in the second half. Oh well.

They do serve 32oz beers at the games, though, which is a big plus!

Cool, thanks!