Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 88899091 LastLast
Results 1,069 to 1,080 of 1083

Re: GAME THREAD - Week 2 - Titans

Titans = 432 yrds. offense.
    This D looks old.

The offense, if the receivers cannot get seperation, especially when a play breaks down, well then they are going to lose. (a lot of games)
    .....Support Our Warriors.....

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    BEN GRUBBS missed him a bit dont you think????
    Can he play CB?

We beat the Steelers! Flacco whooped Big Ben's ass!

Who cares what happens next we won our super bowl.

That's all I heard this week on the fucking radio...Fuck these bums! We shit the bed because we were so fucking jacked we beat Pit. I'm sick of games like this. We were totally destroyed all over the field. Fuck you Foxworth! Cam can kiss my sorry ass.

I can't believe this is the same team that destroyed the Steelers.

Did we run another screen after the touchdown to Rice????

6. Re: GAME THREAD - Week 2 - Titans

Just as we should not have gotten so high from the win over the Steelers lets not blow this loss out of perspective. Lots to not like and lots to clean up but it happens to everyone now and then.

Yeah it sucks but both this team and Flacco have shown the ability to right the ship in the past. Rome was not built in a day
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Ouch.I thought the Ravens were past this sort of letdown.Welcome back acid in the pit of my stomach.:grbac:
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Same old,same old cb,ol,qb,oc...emotional home win followed by crap road lose..same old.....

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    We beat the Steelers! Flacco whooped Big Ben's ass!

Who cares what happens next we won our super bowl.

That's all I heard this week on the fucking radio...Fuck these bums! We shit the bed because we were so fucking jacked we beat Pit. I'm sick of games like this. We were totally destroyed all over the field. Fuck you Foxworth! Cam can kiss my sorry ass.
    I couldn't wait to get to this board and I skipped to the last page for post like this.

LOL, I'm a diehard Ravens fan but I never laughed so hard about a Ravens loss then I did today. Not at the Ravens team but at the fans that totally went overboard with last week's win. I didn't want to say it but I knew they would either lose or just barely squeak out a win today. After all I heard during the week and read like Schmucks column about addition by subtraction I knew this game was going to be an explosion of emotions by the fans.

I'm gonna have to say that we have an average team folks. The Ravens had all offseason to prepare for last week and a week to prepare for this week. The team that played last week doesn't play like they did today if they're for real.

I hate to say it but that's what it looks like to me. The coaches had no answer for anything the Titans did. The players couldn't even find it in themselves to do something that would throw the Titans off. They just went out there and said tell me what to do now coach because I can't figure out how to do it on my own.

This is all I'm gonna say about this week but I will be laughing and enjoying the reaction we're all in for this week. Internet, radio, news paper (I don't read it) Oh man and I can't wait for the Flacco and Cam comments. I'll bet this game starts some Harbaugh's got to go threads. Have a great week..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RockGod View Post
    I couldn't wait to get to this board and I skipped to the last page for post like this.

LOL, I'm a diehard Ravens fan but I never laughed so hard about a Ravens loss then I did today. Not at the Ravens team but at the fans that totally went overboard with last week's win. I didn't want to say it but I knew they would either lose or just barely squeak out a win today. After all I heard during the week and read like Schmucks column about addition by subtraction I knew this game was going to be an explosion of emotions by the fans.

I'm gonna have to say that we have an average team folks. The Ravens had all offseason to prepare for last week and a week to prepare for this week. The team that played last week doesn't play like they did today if they're for real.

I hate to say it but that's what it looks like to me. The coaches had no answer for anything the Titans did. The players couldn't even find it in themselves to do something that would throw the Titans off. They just went out there and said tell me what to do now coach because I can't figure out how to do it on my own.

This is all I'm gonna say about this week but I will be laughing and enjoying the reaction we're all in for this week. Internet, radio, news paper (I don't read it) Oh man and I can't wait for the Flacco and Cam comments. I'll bet this game starts some Harbaugh's got to go threads. Have a great week..LOL
    SO what are you saying that has to do with my post?

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Oh well go watch the Bronco's hopefully beat up on the Bungals for some solace.oh look McGahee running hard.:grbac:
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    SO what are you saying that has to do with my post?
    It's what I expected.

"F@#K these bums"

"F@#k Foxworth"

"Kiss my ass Cam"

Not that I'm attacking you per say, It's just hilarious to read the reactions when just 6 hours ago this whole state was united behind the team and every part of it.