Bob Leavy gets the Steelers-Seahawks matchup

Really?

This clown basically helped the Steelers win the Super Bowl the year they played Seattle with some of the most atrocious big-game flags we've ever seen.

These two teams meet once every 4 years. What are the odds of Leavy doing another Steelers-Seahawks matchup, ever? Cue the conspiracy theorists.

But really?

Re: Bob Leavy gets the Steelers-Seahawks matchup

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Really?

This clown basically helped the Steelers win the Super Bowl the year they played Seattle with some of the most atrocious big-game flags we've ever seen.

These two teams meet once every 4 years. What are the odds of Leavy doing another Steelers-Seahawks matchup, ever? Cue the conspiracy theorists.

But really?
    You mean Bill Leavy

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...33_hawk13.html

The dude who hosts Outside the Lines is reffing now?

Blog Entries

Re: Bob Leavy gets the Steelers-Seahawks matchup

"It was a tough thing for me," Leavy said. "I kicked two calls in the fourth quarter, and I impacted the game, and as an official you never want to do that. It left me with a lot of sleepless nights, and I think about it constantly. I'll go to my grave wishing that I'd been better. I know that I did my best at that time, but it wasn't good enough.

"When we make mistakes, you got to step up and own them. It's something that all officials have to deal with, but unfortunately, when you have to deal with it in the Super Bowl, it's difficult."
    If this is really the way he feels, wouldn't it be best to work a different game? I'm sure Seattle wouldn't mind ...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Kudos to him for manning up though.

These guys have some of the biggest egos out there and to see someone own up that they booted a call or two is refreshing.

He can ref any Ravens game he wants to. Him and Hoculi earned my respect.