Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Need some help: photos

I'm doing a little project - for which I would like to insert some photos from past road trips. Two specifically:

- New Orleans 2005 - especially any Bourbon Street or Halloween costume pics, or shots of the Ravens fans massing outside the Superdome. or inside shots

- Jacksonville 2004 - especially the big tailgate party at Metropolitan Park

If you have any to share, please e-mail me at mista_t_ravens@hotmail.com. If you don't have digital, I can scan - I'll pay postage both ways.

:T2:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Need some help: photos

T, I have some I will forward you this week sometime. I think I have some from Jacksonville and I have a ton from N.O. and I think I have a bunch from Miami as well. I will send mid week.
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Great! Many people will appreciate your photos. Tell you more when the project is done.

Thanks.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I sent you some T....they were ones that someone had posted on the board after the Jax game. If you already have them, then just delete them.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

T,
    I sent you a couple plus a link to a website I do for a Ravens Roost. There's a bunch more up there, all of New Orleans. We didn't do the Jax trip.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Wink Re: Need some help: photos

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    T,
    I sent you a couple plus a link to a website I do for a Ravens Roost. There's a bunch more up there, all of New Orleans. We didn't do the Jax trip.
    and

Quote Originally Posted by crowdog89 View Post
    I sent you some T....they were ones that someone had posted on the board after the Jax game. If you already have them, then just delete them.
    Many thanks to both you guys. Some great photos there!

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    T, I have some I will forward you this week sometime. I think I have some from Jacksonville and I have a ton from N.O. and I think I have a bunch from Miami as well. I will send mid week.
    Bring them on, Nurse. And thanks in advance.

T I have photos from all the games since 2000 at home if you need any of those you are more then welcome to.

Thanks DRK. You have sent me photos before, and I really appreciate it. This particular project is for several away games.

Would you have photos of towel burning ceremonies (PapaSmurf or equal)? Or the burning of the Mayflower van lines flag in Lot J last game?

I might have some photos of papa smurfs towel burning, if you'd like them, let me know.

Glad the other ones helped your project.
    we aren't just loyal, we are obsessed. and we are violently so. we are baltimore, and we are the epitome of dysfunctionality.

I have photos of the Hines Ward jersey burning on the street last year(Don't know where they got the Sterno--nope nope nope):bag:

Ted, check your email. Some Indy '04, Jax '05, and I threw in some others.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Thumbs up Re: Need some help: photos

CY: excellent photos of the Jax 2005 tailgate party. Add to a couple hundred plus that I have accumulated. Mine go back to the '99 game at Three Sewers with Greg & MikeK.

I'm getting quite a collection from y'all -- thanks again. Maybe we can talk Admin Steve into building a library somewhere on this site where we can display old photos.

Quote Originally Posted by crowdog89 View Post
    I might have some photos of papa smurfs towel burning, if you'd like them, let me know.

Please & thank you!