Thread: Nashville

Nashville

...who's going? Anyone meeting up for some chow, etc....?

Re: Nashville

My wife and I are going with ravenstrips.com. Other than what Cole has set up, we do not have anything planned. Anybody know where Purple will congregate?

Wink Re: Nashville

I can't make it this year ... y'all have a great time in downtown Nashville, which is one of the best cities for NFL road trips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    Anybody know where Purple will congregate?
    Assuming the typical large crowd of Ravens road trippers, you should be able to find fellow Ravens fans almost anywhere in the yellow section of the map below -- Cole knows the area well! In particular, the C&W honky-tonks on the lower (eastern) 4 blocks of Broadway should be mobbed with our fans.

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I'll be there with my family. I'm open to going anywhere I can bring them. :)

Hey guys, we're going down Saturday morning to Monday morning and staying on Broadway. We currently have plans to paint the town purple Saturday evening (Wildhorse Saloon, Coyote Ugly, The Stage for some live music, etc.). If anyone is interested in meeting up, send me an email - stevewozniak0418@gmail.com

Let's also plan to walk to the stadium together. That's always a hoot.

All of the bar hopping on Saturday evening will happen only AFTER we grab some barbecue somewhere. Let me know! See y'all there!

Steve

Blog Entries

I'm not going up until Sun morning but would like to tailgate or meet up with other Raven fans if possible. Planning to get a close parking pass off ebay tonight.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I actually just moved from Nashville for school. I recommend checking out the Wildhorse Saloon Saturday night if you want a good feel of the Nashville nightlife. As for barbecue, Jack's Barbecue right downtown on Broadway is not only convenient but is some of the best barbecue in the city.

Have a good time for everyone going, Nashville's a great city. If anyone has any questions about the city, feel free to ask.

I am going but don't get in until Sunday morning.

I'll keep track of this thread to see where everybody is going to be.

I'll be in Nashville with Cole and the RavensTrips.com group. Hubby & I are getting in tomorrow (Saturday) AM. I will be wearing my #6, old-style jersey with GKB on the back. Sunday, I'll be wearing a #66 jersey with "D. JAHN" on the back. If you see me, come up and introduce yourself!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    I'll be in Nashville with Cole and the RavensTrips.com group. Hubby & I are getting in tomorrow (Saturday) AM. I will be wearing my #6, old-style jersey with GKB on the back. Sunday, I'll be wearing a #66 jersey with "D. JAHN" on the back. If you see me, come up and introduce yourself!
    Are you going to be in section 145? I have tix there too with wife and son. Not sure about what we're wearing yet except my son will likely have a Flacco jersey on

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Post up your section! I'll be in 107 with my wife, son and daughter.