Ravens
    Patsies
    Eagles
    Saints

Re: Predict the Power Ranking

Pack
    Pats
    Ravens

I wouldn't rank them as such, but that's what I think it'll be. IMO we had the most impressive week one.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    As longas NE wins:

1 Pack
    2 Pats
    3 Ravens
    4 Iggles
    That is my top 4.

5. Re: Predict the Power Ranking

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    My first reaction was that this was a joke post, but, upon reflection, da Bears beat the Falcons, and there are some, particularly in the media, who really believe that the Falcons are an elite team and that what's-his-name-with-no-playoff wins is a better QB than Flacco!
    Playoff whooping at the hands of Mr. Rodgers or no, Atlanta did go 13-3 last year.

Blog Entries

I would actually put the Bears over the Eagles, because the Bears front four would harass Vick all day. Although, I am not necessarily a fan of Jay Cutler, Matt Forte could do some damage against the Eagles defense.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

1: Pack
    2: Ravens

Anything else is ridiculous. Pack are defending SB Champs and the Ravens are the only team that dispatched a high ranking opponent with relative ease.

The Ravens SHOULD be #1 but I agree that they will be #4 or #5. The Packers will be #1 because they beat a high powered offense in a shoot-out type game. The Pats will be above the Ravens because they are a darling. The Bears will too. The Eagles maybe. They will give all kinds of reasons why the Steelers weren't as bad as they played, Superbowl hangover, etc. Watch.

Pete Prisco will say the Ravens earned a C- on Sunday and have a tough road ahead of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    1. Packers
    2. Patriots
    3. Eagles
    4. Bears
    5. Ravens
    6. Saints
    7. Chargers
    8. Texans
    9. Jets
    10. 49rs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    My first reaction was that this was a joke post, but, upon reflection, da Bears beat the Falcons, and there are some, particularly in the media, who really believe that the Falcons are an elite team and that what's-his-name-with-no-playoff wins is a better QB than Flacco!
    Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    The Ravens SHOULD be #1 but I agree that they will be #4 or #5. The Packers will be #1 because they beat a high powered offense in a shoot-out type game. The Pats will be above the Ravens because they are a darling. The Bears will too. The Eagles maybe. They will give all kinds of reasons why the Steelers weren't as bad as they played, Superbowl hangover, etc. Watch.
    Maybe it's my inferiorty complex showing, but HK, that was my logic. While the Ravens undoubtedly had a high-quality, maybe highest quality win, they don't have the SuperBowl resume the Pack brings into the season, and Baltimore is naturally going to be a notch below Boston, Philly, and Chicago. Hard to see them putting the Ravens ahead of Tom Terrific, The Dream Team, or The Great White Hope -- who beat the Matty Ices. Hell, I thought about putting them below New Orleans and San Diego in the mind of the media.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

"What would you give for the man beside you?"