Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Blog Entries

Wink Re: Koch denies 2-pt conversion was disrespectful

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    FWIW, just consider that every team the Ravens play from here on out MIGHT not be willing to try something in defending a PAT given that they know the Ravens have this in their bag o'tricks. The Ravens may have done this on purpose, with no intention of ever doing it again (unless in some dire game circumstance.)
    Speaking of "bag o'tricks", maybe the Ravens can add the end-around....nevermind ... Bc

Re: Koch denies 2-pt conversion was disrespectful

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    PFT has ANOTHER new quote up, this time from Ryan Clark, which apparently came from an interview on Friday.

The 2 pointer is STILL eating at them!!!!

Like I said before, that only put us up 22 with basically an entire half to play. They scored 24 in the second half in January, so why were they so convinced at that point the game was over?

Even better, Clark says: " So now I think the thing for us to do is when that game comes around every year, to match that hate and match that intensity"

So in other words, you didn't match the Ravens' intensity? Really, who'd have guessed that?

Then he adds: " So I don’t harbor I guess any hard feelings about those plays, but I do understand the type of mindset I have to have playing them.”"

So after how many games vs the Ravens it dawns on you what kind of "mindset" you need to have, and you're admitting you didn't have it going into this game? WOW!

The Steelers heads' are a mess. I think they went to training camp and realized they just aren't the same team they were in January. God I hope Seattle beats them today -- the meltdown will be ON!!
    I've seen a few quotes from Clark over the course of the week. They've all been pretty reasonable, I thought. Including those.

I suspect he was asked about it, too. If he just went up to the podium and started popping off about the 2 point conversion on Friday, well, that would be pathetic.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Re: Koch denies 2-pt conversion was disrespectful

Bc--
    :D