Looking for 528 row 19 PSLs

If anybody knows the person that has the sec. 528 row 19 seats 24-25 for sale on the marketplace, if you could get him in contact with me on here, want to try to avoid the insane buyer fees. Thanks in advance.

Re: Looking for 528 row 19 PSLs

Or if anybody has similar seats to the ones mentioned above let me know. Don't want anything higher than this row and preferably aisle seats. Thanks.

Wink Re: Looking for 528 row 19 PSLs

If you aren't successful with the row 19 seats, PM me in late Spring to early Summer 2012. My original seats are three rows above the ones you are seeking, on the 528 aisle looking down at the 35 yard line. We moved on to lower seats many years ago, and lease these out each season to Ravens fans who pass the loyalty & behavior tests - may be having some turnover next season.

Will not sell PSLs, however, and require a refundable good behavior deposit.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

I appreciate that Mista but looking to get the PSL's also. Thanks.

I got a really great deal on craiglist.
    they were cheaper on craigslist than on marketplace. I assume because the seller also pays a price so they jack up the prices. We met at the stadium and did the transfer int he ticket office.

I also notice that February / March the prices go down a little...
    and dont forget that you can bid lower on the marketplace that the amount posted.

they give you sales data on marketplace.

good luck!

Yeah, I bought a set before off craigslist Shine. We met at the stadium and did the transfer. Its just that I seen these that the guy has on the marketplace and would really like to get them. He wont really budge on the price so was trying to get a hold of him outside the marketplace.