Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: 2011 NFL predix
09-08-2011, 01:41 PM #1
2011 NFL predix
1) Patriots. . win 12 in reg season, lose playoffs. whatever.
2) Jets. . like their coach, they're colorful, dangerous, a bit unpredictable.
3) Bills. . no qb but they have a rb
4) Dolphins. . ugh could be a disaster season
1) Ravens. . new pieces on O, new pieces on D, great kickers, good coaches...a lot to like. yay!
2) Stoolers. . aging D. they can't possibly get as many breaks and calls as last year...can they?
3) Browns. . things looking a bit brighter in Clevetown
4) Bungles. . unless Dalton is the next Joe Montana...and he isn't. four wins?
1) Chargers. . big year, or massive (norv turner) changes
2) Chefs. . regressing?
3) Raiders. . Lord only knows what these guys will do
4) Broncos. . starting over. blah.
1) Houston. . they were getting close anyway. Wade P average HC, great as DC.
2) Tenn. . they sort of have a qb.
3) Indi. . depends on when/if Peyton returns.
4) Jags. . Del Rio? tv booth next year.
1) Eagles. . they hope they can keep Vick in one piece
2) Giants . injured on D. very sound team
3) Cowboys. . hard to get used to rooting for them as underdogs
4) Skins. . all summer I heard Beck Beck Beck. what happened?
1) Packers. . big-time team. look out.
2) Bears. . good, but not last-year good
3) Lions. . the roar gets some restoar
4) Vikings. . not quite a train wreck. not quite...
1) Arizona. . is Kolb the real deal at qb? yepper.
2) Seattle. . better than last year, except at qb
3) St Louis. . progressing
4) San Fran. . regressing. who's the qb? Luck? oh, not drafted yet.
1) Saints. . good, good, very good team, solid and talented. and hungry
2) Falcons. . another very good team.
3) Tampa Bay. . stuck in a good division. .500 I think
4) Carolina. . 4 wins maybe? duck, Cam!
Last edited by sailorsam; 09-08-2011 at 01:47 PM. Reason: typosBaltimore Ravens, 2012 NFL Champions!