Transcript: DeCosta Interview Part IV..."It's a good time to be a Ravens fan."

Part 4 of 4 with Eric DeCosta

Re: Transcript: DeCosta Interview Part IV..."It's a good time to be a Ravens fan."

Thanks so much Tony. I clicked on a bunch of links for you.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Re: Transcript: DeCosta Interview Part IV..."It's a good time to be a Ravens fan."

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Thanks so much Tony. I clicked on a bunch of links for you.
    Much oblige Festivus...next up is a transcript from my sit down with Bart Scott...we're lucky to have him.....and ED too!

Thanks for the transcript, it was a great interview

This was fantastic stuff, thanks so much for sharing!

- C -

great stuff. thanks to Mr. DeCosta for sharing some inside scoop. I always wonder about the ones that got away.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)