Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Prices for Steelers Tix

Just checked the tickets again and they arrived from Stagefronttickets, this make them any more legit?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I don't believe he said that's what Steelers fans pay. I've sold my section 123 seats to Ravens fans for that much. .
    Thanks for ensuring the tix go ONLY to Ravens fans!! Keep the inbreds OUT of our house
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by James R(aven) View Post
    Just checked the tickets again and they arrived from Stagefronttickets, this make them any more legit?
    Sounds like a broker.

Still might want to give the stadium a call just to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by shine View Post
    Im stunned!!
    My mouth is open!

so Steeler fans pay that much.
    Ravens fans probably wont pay that much.
    Thats crazy!
    It was a Ravens fan that bought them.

- C -
    ---------------------------------------------------

www.oblongspheroid.com

A blog about any and everything football.

Twitter: oblong_spheroid

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Those prices are for real. I had intended to sell 3 extras to the Steelers game to a friend (at cost), but due to a mix-up he went ahead and purchased 3 others for over a thousand dollars. Unbelievable!
    what type of friends do you have that CAN spend $1000 for Steelers tix. I hope that they are good seats! If its your British(or Ireland) friends that post online here, please take them out for dinner to offset the cost.

what type of friends do you have that CAN spend $1000 for Steelers tix. I hope that they are good seats! If its your British(or Ireland) friends that post online here, please take them out for dinner to offset the cost.
    The free market determines the price, not any ticket holder.

It's a once a year trip for us so that kinda justified the cost of tickets. We wanted to be sure (to be sure :ire:) that we'd have good seats: Section 105 row 6 so pretty good IMO.

Dinner eh? I'll settle for a beer at the tailgate!

It really is not that bad, you are talking about $350 a ticket or so for a very high demand game. Whats the difference paying $350 for a game in Baltimore when you spend thousands on road trip games?
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Blog Entries

The free market determines the price, not any ticket holder.
    Sure they do because they can set it at a lower price instead of selling them for 3x face value. Greed is all it is.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

"Any Ravens fan who sells their tickets to toothless, inbred, towel-waving stealer fans is a fraud. You call yourself a Ravens fan and you sell your tickets to those front-running morons. Just do us all a favor and sell your PSL's ."

Easy, killer.

That ridiculous "real fan" debate may fly over at The Sun boards but not here.

Debate all you want about whether or not it's wise to sell your tickets but there will be no insults towards another Ravens fan.
    Sorry HR, I cannot comply. Throw me off the site if you wish, but Ravens fans selling tickets to stealer fans is selling out. I have hated those SOB's and their ugly towels since they first pulled them out against the Baltimore Colts in 1975. I hated them when I had to sit in the middle of them with my young daughter and son in the bleachers at Memorial Stadium on December 1, 1996, ruining a joyous win and an otherwise great day for my family.

Yeah I get it. A lot of brokers bought up our PSL's over the years and sell them like crazy. But how can any true Raven fan sell their seats to a stealer fan THE FIRST GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

I saw this on a stealer message board this morning--"Can't wait til Sunday!!! Taking the black n gold to Baltimore. Got tickets from a ravens season ticket holder!!! 2 less bird fans, 2 more for the stillers!!!!!!!"

Is this the type of thing you encourage?

With warmest personal regards

Ed from Bel Air

PS I have never posted anything on the Sun's boards, nor did I ever have any desire to do so.

You're missing my point, Ed

Go ahead and debate the issue. Feel free to give us your thoughts. But leave the "fraud" comments out of it.

Shittsburg fans eat their own. We are better than them and are not going to insult our fans when, as you put it, it's the brokers that are the main problem.

Quote Originally Posted by James R(aven) View Post
    It's a once a year trip for us so that kinda justified the cost of tickets. We wanted to be sure (to be sure :ire:) that we'd have good seats: Section 105 row 6 so pretty good IMO.

Dinner eh? I'll settle for a beer at the tailgate!
    Sounds like you have an awesome trip planned!

Have a great time! (and don't wind up on YouTube )

If your location is true, that is a long haul to catch a game.

:respect
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.