I'll kind of do this in the same format SFiB did his last fantasy post. I think I did pretty well, but I'd like a second opinion. 10 team standard scoring. No PPR.

1.6 - Ray Rice
Couldn't believe he was there at 6. The bad thing is, Chris Johnson and Arian Foster were also there. I'm glad I took Rice over Foster, because Foster's injury scares me (plus I saw a regression from him anyway), but I still don't know if I made the right move skipping on CJ. I had no clue he was going to be there at 6, so I didnt really prepare myself to look into him. I like Rice this year with Leach blocking and an improved offensive line though.

2.4 - Roddy White
My fantasy herpes. Follows me every year. This was an easy pick for me, considering the next best WR was Hakeem Nicks. Nicks is good, but he's not Roddy White. I also considered Brees here, but I took the gamble that Rivers would be available in round 3.

3.6 - Phillip Rivers
Yes he was there. Him being here made this an easy pick. He was the 2nd to last of the elite qbs taken (P. Manning the other, wouldnt touch him with a ten foot pole). Rivers is consistent every year, and he gives me stability at the QB position for the first time in the past 2/3 years for my fantasy teams. If he wasn't there, I was prepared to take Vincent Jackson.

4.4- Miles Austin
I have a feeling if Romo stays healty, Austin will tear it up this year. He's Romo's goto guy, and he's a perfect WR2 behind Roddy. I had to decide between Miles and Blount, but I took Miles. Looking back at the draft, I probably would have taken Blount. There's a serious drop off at RB a little later down the road.

5.6- Jahvid Best
He's a huge injury risk, and if he gets hurt im f**ked. It's tough to have him as a RB2, but he looks very good in the preseason and I think Detroit's offensive will be explosive this year. His upside is Jamaal Charles like, and if that happens I win the league. If the opposite happens, I'll be looking for a trade quickly. I didn't consider anyone else at this position, because I couldnt wait any longer for another RB, and the drop off after Best is HUGE.

6.4 - Vernon Davis
He's been extremely consistent the past 2 years, so I just about know what I'm getting with him. With that said, I still don't feel comfortable with Davis repeating last year's performance. I still think it's a good pick, especially since the talent taken in the 6th round was kind of suspect. I also considered Percy Harvin and Dez Bryant, but I figured I needed a dependable TE. I normally always wait on TE's.....not this draft though.

7.6 - Dez Bryant
I was shocked to see him fall to the 7th round. I don't like idea of pairing up Dez and Austin together, but Dez has the potential to be a top 10 WR. I considered nobody else here, and scooped up Dez right away.

8.4 - Tim Hightower
I know the warnings of avoiding Mike Shanahan running backs, but I chose to ignore them. He looked incredible in preseason, but more importantly why I took him was because there was NOBODY else I would even consider taking in the 8th. I thought about Collie but I was determined I needed another RB. The other RBs available were R Matthews, Spiller, Addai, Benson, Grant, Lawfirm, Beanie Wells, and Ingram. They all suck.

9.6 - Joe Flacco
Now was the time to get a backup for Rivers. I really wanted Bradford, but he was drafted a few picks before me, so I had to go with Flacco. The fan in me says I hope he's better than Rivers by week 3 (lol), but to be real Flacco's never going to start, but in case he does I feel 100% comfortable with him getting a spot start during Rivers bye week.

10.4 - Jimmy Graham
He's going to have a monster year. If my feeling that Vernon will regress this year is true, Graham will come in seamlessly. If he doesnt, I have trade bait for that much needed RB2.