NFL Live Streaming from your PC

For those on the fly, on vacation and for those in remote locations this might be a solution for you to watch the Ravens live.

NFL LIVE STREAMING
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: NFL Live Streaming from your PC

This sounds to good to be true. Has anyone tried this?

I'd be leary of it myself.
    Can't see it doing anything Google can't do.
    From the fine print;

www.streamdirect.tv does not host any videos or TV streams on our website. We provide an easier access to these streams which are otherwise freely available on the net

Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreboy View Post
    I'd be leary of it myself.
    Can't see it doing anything Google can't do.
    From the fine print;

Thanks for the heads up! I know all the links from last year have been shut down. They give a seven day refund, if you're not happy. I'll wait a little longer to see if anyone else out there has delt with them.

Guys, that site is not reliable at all, its fake. They wont show you any games or anything, and they wont give you your money back when you're not happy with it. Never pay for streaming services on the internet, unless its from official sites like nfl.com.

One page i can recommend you guys for NFL is http://andromedanet.com/tvtuner_channels.html

Its free (you can donate if you want). I've been using it for about 2 years and i am very happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Reed View Post
    Guys, that site is not reliable at all, its fake. They wont show you any games or anything, and they wont give you your money back when you're not happy with it. Never pay for streaming services on the internet, unless its from official sites like nfl.com.

One page i can recommend you guys for NFL is http://andromedanet.com/tvtuner_channels.html

Its free (you can donate if you want). I've been using it for about 2 years and i am very happy with it.

Thank you very much! Thought it sounded to good to be true....LOL That makes 3 free ones I have amassed. Can't afford Satellite TV.

or you could just get nfl sunday ticket to go. its only 50 bucks extra if you have nfl sunday ticket and you can talk them into giving it to you for free (which is what i did)

Here's a really excellent link for any game;

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/sport/a...-football.html