Aikman still mad at Bayless

http://www.nbcdfw.com/blogs/blue-sta...128893303.html

I've been guilty of letting Skip Bayless pluck my nerves with the negative things he's said about the Ravens and other issues in general. I've come to the realization that I can't take this "individual" seriously anymore since he's a character who wants attention. He talks about how he is always speaking the truth, that's fine but he acts cocky and arrogant while making his points. I don't blame Troy Aikman for wanting to take a swing at this guy, Bayless loves stirring the pot and he went after Troy on a personal level. He's lucky ESPN loves adding big mouth characters otherwise he would be out of luck.

Blog Entries

Re: Aikman still mad at Bayless

There is only one reason why Aikman would still be upset about that. I think that we all know what that is.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Bayless is a joke. He gets a lot of pub from being on ESPN but does anyone take him seriously? He slandered Troy to sell his crappy little book and showed the world what he is at the same time. I wish Troy would get stuck in an elevator with the guy. Poor Skippy would be in trouble then.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Bayless is a joke. He gets a lot of pub from being on ESPN but does anyone take him seriously? He slandered Troy to sell his crappy little book and showed the world what he is at the same time. I wish Troy would get stuck in an elevator with the guy. Poor Skippy would be in trouble then.
    GOTA - he could be in trouble in more ways than one if he got stuck in an elevator with Aikman

Seriously though, Brainless is a no nothing hack who somehow keeps his gig because he says ridiculous things. Typical ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBALL View Post
    GOTA - he could be in trouble in more ways than one if he got stuck in an elevator with Aikman

Seriously though, Brainless is a no nothing hack who somehow keeps his gig because he says ridiculous things. Typical ESPN.
    He's lucky ESPN loves loud mouth characters.