Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Ain't the Kool-Aid Cold Today

I'm curious how many times this guy is going to post before people realize he is stirring the pot on purpose.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenfan_11 View Post
    wow, that proved my point even faster than I thought.
    Was your point of this thread to come up with something so stupid that poeple would say to ban you?

OR

That your point is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul

3. Re: Ain't the Kool-Aid Cold Today

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I'm curious how many times this guy is going to post before people realize he is stirring the pot on purpose.
    at least a dozen

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Doesn't that constitute trolling...?
    Founder of The J. Peterman Company - JPeterman.com - Follow me on Twitter

A few years ago, you used to be able to have an opinion on this board. Now if you critize Ozzie or the team, you get blasted. Not by the moderators, but by the other posters.

Well, I came to say that I think Torrey Smith looks like a true bust. Yeah, I don't care that's it's only 4 games in. You can just tell. He's not an NFL player. I think Ozzie totally and completely blew this one.

I'm sure someone will think I'm a Stooler fan now or something like that becuase I don't blindly follow everything Ozzie does. Oh well - go ahead and flame me now.

Ok please tell me what that you've seen this preseason to label our 2nd round pick a bust? By the way, the kool-aid is as cols as they get for me right now. Sunday is that start of the season and when I will see what this team can do.

Just was wondering since you can just tell what is going to be or not going to be...Any idea what tonight's lottery numbers will be?

Unless the OP starts upping his game and offers something other than a needle poke, then yes, I will consider it trolling and will trash the thread.

Stirring the pot just to get a rise out of people is something for The Sun, not here.

A few years ago, you used to be able to have an opinion on this board. Now if you critize Ozzie or the team, you get blasted. Not by the moderators, but by the other posters.

Well, I came to say that I think Torrey Smith looks like a true bust. Yeah, I don't care that's it's only 4 games in. You can just tell. He's not an NFL player. I think Ozzie totally and completely blew this one.

I'm sure someone will think I'm a Stooler fan now or something like that becuase I don't blindly follow everything Ozzie does. Oh well - go ahead and flame me now.
    Dude, I don't post around here all that much, but this comes off as a whiny load of crap. Get over yourself, it's a discussion board, other people won't always agree with what you say, especially when it's opinion not based on facts (and premature, IMO).

And I've seen people question Newsome on this board. I've done it myself. The thing is, there often isn't a whole lot to question. Now put your big boy pants on and get over it....
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    translation: "whenever somebody disagrees with me, my uterus hurts."

this is a discussion board. If you can't present a logical argument to back up your "opinions", expect to get bitch-slapped.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

If you are basing your opinion on watching torrey in college and deciding then that you didn't think he was going to be any good in the nfl and disagreed with ozzie for drafting him, that is cool.

But if you are basing your opinion on a few preseason games, you are kinda jumping the gun and over reacting a little bit.

I wouldn't worry about it. We don't need him this year. He has the luxury of sitting back and learning from boldin and evans for the next couple years. Give it a little patience, bro.

I don't think that any of the WRs after Bolding and Evans have shown a thing. Laquan maybe, but he's had what, 5 catches and not against prime time defenders?

There's a ton of potential with Dickson & Pitta and a 2 TE offense, so I'm not worried. Someone will step up. Also, there's gonna be what, almost a thousand players released. There will be a WR in there that's worth a steamer somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Era at The U View Post
    I don't think that any of the WRs after Bolding and Evans have shown a thing. Laquan maybe, but he's had what, 5 catches and not against prime time defenders?

There's a ton of potential with Dickson & Pitta and a 2 TE offense, so I'm not worried. Someone will step up. Also, there's gonna be what, almost a thousand players released. There will be a WR in there that's worth a steamer somewhere.
    I don't see them adding another WR. By the end of the year I think we see Doss in the number 3 spot, either him or Reed.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Era at The U View Post
    I don't think that any of the WRs after Bolding and Evans have shown a thing.
    Dickson, Pitta, and Doss have all made big plays at various points this preseason. We don't need any of them to be studs right now as long as they can platoon for good production.

After Boldin, Evans, and Rice all take their bites there aren't going to be a lot of balls left to spread around. Those three should easily pull in about 175-200 catches and Joe averages about 290 completions a year. If any of them catches 40 balls on his own it would mean he's having a dynamite year in terms of his catch per target rate or one of the big three went down.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron