Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bubble Players?

Re: Bubble Players?

Luckily only 5 of those 8 guys will likely still be on the team. Smith, Smith, Williams, Williams and Williams are all pretty much locks.

Williams, Smith, and Williams on the other hand didn't really impress me at all.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

ActualSpamBot, Why Eye Yatta!

Well played, sir. :D

Don't forget about Reed, Reed, and Reid (sic)

The best was our Superbowl year.

Without Lewis, Lewis, Lewis, and Lewis I don't think we win 6 games that year. The best was obviously Lewis. And while I was sad later when Lewis left, I feel like we did a good job of replacing the other Lewis who also left. Finally, I feel bad for Lewis these days. It's a pity how things turned out for him since he left Baltimore.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I kind of keep forgetting about Gooden, which is bad for him. Hes got a bunch of athleticism but its just not translating to the field. I agree he may be on the chopping block, but good trade possibility for a late rounder as he still has some potential.
    That would be the best case scenario for the team - but, it would likely be nothing more than a conditional 7th. I'm not sure they could expect to get anything better than that.

Or, perhaps, a trade for a guy who may be cut elsewhere - a Center might make sense if someone's got an excess guy with some potential.
    Last edited by B-more Ravor; 09-02-2011 at 02:46 PM.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    That would be the best case scenario for the team - but, it would likely be nothing more than a conditional 7th. I'm not sure they could expect to get anything better than that.
    It's been a long and silent fall for T-Good.

http://youtu.be/9ujKxpAvLKg