OT - Madden 12 Updated Ravens Roster

Does anyone know where I can find an updated roster for the ravens, even a text file with all the free agent moves?

Hell LeVoir isn't even in the game on the Pats team... No Lee Evans, No McKinnie, No Levoir... Moll is still on the team... WTH
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Re: OT - Madden 12 Updated Ravens Roster

Been searching myself, i think we are gonna have to wait for the roster update unfortunately. You have PS3?

Blog Entries

Damn, they put the game out with no roster update ready to go? Guess I'm in no rush to go home and play it then.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

I have a PSP, I don't know if they are compatible since they use the Playstation network. When does the roster update come out.

This is really annoying, Tyrod Taylor isn't even in the game, but our other draft picks are... WTH?
    • Section 133 for eternity!
    • I know... The family resemblance is uncanny.
    • START WEARING PURPLE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    Damn, they put the game out with no roster update ready to go? Guess I'm in no rush to go home and play it then.
    Quote Originally Posted by pyite32 View Post
    I have a PSP, I don't know if they are compatible since they use the Playstation network. When does the roster update come out.

This is really annoying, Tyrod Taylor isn't even in the game, but our other draft picks are... WTH?
    Yea i've looking around all day and havent seen when there's gonna be an update, i'd imagine with all the offseason moves they'll be doing one real soon

Tyrod Taylor should be on the roster tho, he's listed as the 4th QB maybe thats why he's more difficult to find, but when they released the roster on...http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/vide...ens...he's on there

Blog Entries

There is already a roster update on xbox live, but it's only up until after the 2nd pre-season game.

LeVoir is there, etc. McKinnie is still a FA though.

I know for PS3 and Xbox they'll be putting out roster updates every week for the 1st half of the season and then they tailor it back to once a month I believe.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Go to xBox live and download the current roster. Then go to MyMadden and rosters. Release couisins and the others that are gone and then Sign McKinnie in Free Agents. I alos tweeked a few ratings on Rice, Torrey Smith, and Jimmy Smith. Im sorry but they are all faster than what Madden says. I only bumped it a few but it was needed.

PS3 network said it was doing maintainance yesterday. but it is updated today.

Blog Entries

Apparently there are multiple complaints about the importing of draft classes in franchise mode.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.