Thread: Field Pass?

Red face Field Pass?

My two sources of free internet live game streaming appear to have been shut down by the Feds. Does anyone have any more?
    I may have to pay for Field Pass this season - what games can't I see live?
    "We ain't stinking Redskins fans in this Town sonny!"

Re: Field Pass?

Field Pass or Game Pass?

Not sure what Field Pass is - radio maybe? But I use Gamepass from NFL.com

Only games you don't get live are those that are on Sky on a Sunday 6pm or 9pm. All the other games are on. Not sure about playoffs though.

Quality is really good. It's expensive but I can't live without it these days.
    UKRavenGordon's Gametrips

2009 v Cleveland W
    2010 @ New York Jets W
    2011 (January 2012) @ New England AFCCG L

I meant GamePass - although they did haw a radio one many moons ago. I logged onto NFL.com - you don't get live playoff games. There is an option for £140 for just a single team.

Gamepass is great quality though expensive.
    Bit of a ripoff considering the baseball equivalent is under one hundred dollars

You may as well pay the extra thirty or so to watch all teams, it's not that much of a discount just to stick to one team.
    They used to charge extra for NFL Red Zone but that's included

Playoffs cost extra
    And if you want it for the offseason that costs extra again

You can replay any game for the last two years. I do it the odd time if I'm bored and pick random games I don't know the scores too

A few hours after the games finish they are archived and all ad breaks are cut out which is great
    So you can replay the Ravens game and analyse it though I'm no expert like Filmstudy

Have found Game Pass great personally. Only had streaming issues with one game over two seasons (unfortunately it was the SD game where Ray buried Sproles on 4th down to win!)

They are doing an instalment payment plan this year so you can pay over the first 3 (4?) months of the season, previously it had to be paid for up front. As previously stated Sky games are blacked out - will be interesting to see exactly what happens with Red Zone now that Sky have announced they're carrying it for the first six weeks of the season. NFL Network is available 24x7, they archive Total Access and both AFC and NFC Playbook for viewing on demand.

In previous seasons I'd never been able to get the team audio working properly, but it has worked fine during this preseason (although takes some getting used to things being diagrammed on the screen during a completely different conversation).

I will have to buy something for once (tight Yorkshireman) I don't need the playoffs as I have SKY, and am not bothered about watching other teams at all. Might just wait for a monthly package later in the season - assuming the Steelers game is on SKY.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven View Post
    I will have to buy something for once (tight Yorkshireman) I don't need the playoffs as I have SKY, and am not bothered about watching other teams at all. Might just wait for a monthly package later in the season - assuming the Steelers game is on SKY.
    The week one game is indeed the early game on Sky: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12118_7112579,00.html Cadle and Reynolds this year in the studio.