Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Re: TL24X7 How McAdoo Look?

His sack was nice. He continuously dominated that LT and showed his length and power as well as some of his moves. He chased after Wilson a lot and I liked the way he played tonight. You can tell he hasn't played in nearly 2 years, he was winded and I think he can still add some weight to his frame but he was impressive tonight.

Re: TL24X7 How McAdoo Look?

He looked pretty good in my book. My hope is that he develops an acute case of hangnailitis and ends up on IR. If not I would not be shocked to see him make the roster they obviously see some value in him and nothing he did tonight on the field would seem to decrease that value.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

1 sack and a forced fumble. Kid looks to have a lot of upside. We'll see.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Well, I think I could have gotten that sack considering the center snapped the ball early and the left tackle didn't got out of his stance before McAdoo was past him. I saw some pressures, but he kind of had one move -- stand up straight and bullrush. He needs some work for sure. But the speed and leverage are there.