Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Costly Bad Call on Ravens skins game

Remember that TD score with :22 seconds left. The Ball didnt break the plane of Goaline. The ball was on goaline which means no TD. The Ball must cross the goaline completely. So Refs screwed the skins on that one. You see the NFL doesnt like Dan Snyder so they screwed the skins.laugh::ww:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve61 View Post
    Remember that TD score with :22 seconds left. The Ball didnt break the plane of Goaline. The ball was on goaline which means no TD. The Ball must cross the goaline completely. So Refs screwed the skins on that one. You see the NFL doesnt like Dan Snyder so they screwed the skins.laugh::ww:
    Shut up!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Re: Costly Bad Call on Ravens skins game

Why are you a crybaby skins fan? Oh boo hoo.

Quote Originally Posted by NFL Digest of Rules
    The goal line is actually in the end zone. A player with the ball in his possession scores a touchdown when the ball is on, above, or over the goal line.
    You are all the way wrong skip. Try again next time.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post

You are all the way wrong skip. Try again next time.
    No im not. It must break the plane pof the goaline.

http://www.ehow.com/list_6715343_nfl...ing-plane.html

Uh huh... and since that pylon marks where the plane of the goal line starts and the ball is clearly touching the pylon, that means the tip of the ball broke the plane of the goal line.... hence touchdown.

Learn the rules.

Here's a quote from your link:

Quote Originally Posted by The link you provided which proves my point
    The plane is a metaphorical wall separating the end zone from the rest of the field and must be broken by the ball in order for a team to be awarded a touchdown. There is a thick white line along the bottom of the plane known as the goal line. In order for a touchdown to be scored, the ball must cross this line and be in complete possession, known as "breaking the plane." If even the tip of the ball breaks the plane, a touchdown is awarded as long as the player with the ball has full control of it.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Uh huh... and since that pylon marks where the plane of the goal line starts and the ball is clearly touching the pylon, that means the tip of the ball broke the plane of the goal line.... hence touchdown.

Learn the rules.

Here's a quote from your link:
    Don't waste your time with this guy. I am pretty sure he is a troll. Or just some young kid who did good in day care today and mommy is letting him stay up late on the computer!

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Don't waste your time with this guy. I am pretty sure he is a troll. Or just some young kid who did good in day care today and mommy is letting him stay up late on the computer!

No im not. It must break the plane pof the goaline.

http://www.ehow.com/list_6715343_nfl...ing-plane.html
    You are wrong. The pylon is on the goal line so by hitting it while in bounds, he broke it. TD. I beleive Hall did the same thing on his Interception return.

This goes out to Steve61

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Lol! Looks like somebody needs some football 101.
    Last edited by Tottenham Raven; 08-27-2011 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Misspelling

This guy just made an entire thread exclusively to demonstrate his lack of understanding of a basic rule of football