1. Terence Cody Has To...

stay off his----> Everytime I saw a big running play, Coty was on the ground. I also noticed that the Redskins were chop blocking on the sides that they broke big running plays...I know that Shanahan's teams are very famous for chop and cut blocking..That's one reason that his Denver teams always had great running backs. What do y'all think? Did you notice it too?

Re: Terence Cody Has To...

Thought and texted the same thing to my pal while I was watching the game. Seemed like DC was running too easily on our #1's.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    stay off his----> Everytime I saw a big running play, Coty was on the ground. I also noticed that the Redskins were chop blocking on the sides that they broke big running plays...I know that Shanahan's teams are very famous for chop and cut blocking..That's one reason that his Denver teams always had great running backs. What do y'all think? Did you notice it too?

Blog Entries

I looked at the stats this morning and Cody did not have one stat. Not even an assist.

Shanny's teams zone block, by the way (Ravens were doing it some also). There may have been some cut blocks but a chop block is illegal.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

5. Re: Terence Cody Has To...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I looked at the stats this morning and Cody did not have one stat. Not even an assist.

Shanny's teams zone block, by the way (Ravens were doing it some also). There may have been some cut blocks but a chop block is illegal.
    re-watching the game in slow motion, I saw them falling at our D-linemen feet...especially Cody..

Blog Entries

At least the big guy knows he has to practice beating the cut block now.

7. Re: Terence Cody Has To...

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    never saw the movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    never saw the movie
    It's a pic of a dude who was on his ass the entire game of touch football. Worth seeing if you like movies...

9. Re: Terence Cody Has To...

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It's a pic of a dude who was on his ass the entire game of touch football. Worth seeing if you like movies...
    I heard it was funny...I gotta see it now :D

Blog Entries

Mike Shanahan's zone blocking scheme was a good test for some of the younger players.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I think Ngata said after the game that he and the other D-linemen needed to do a better job staying on their feet and evading the low blocks. (Sorry I can't remember the link).

12. Re: Terence Cody Has To...

Quote Originally Posted by Teavo View Post
    I think Ngata said after the game that he and the other D-linemen needed to do a better job staying on their feet and evading the low blocks. (Sorry I can't remember the link).
    I didn't hear the post game shows...I do believe you.