Blog Entries

“Climate models will need to be substantially revised”

Wow....whodathunkit?!? The big ball of fire in the sky has more of an effect on climate than we do?

Blog Entries

Re: “Climate models will need to be substantially revised”

Shocker!

Blog Entries

Not to get off topic on that big ball of fire, which is where many think hell is, I was watching Ch 13 for the earthquake news. Later in the day Mary Ass comes on and says we're getting a Hurricane next folks. It's coming straight up the middle of the Chesapeak Bay.

Ten mins later Bob Turk comes on and says we will not be getting it cause the winds will shift it out to sea. We'll just get some wind and rain he says.

Ten mins later Marty Ass comes back on and says will now my computer models say we will not be getting the hurricane cause the wind will shift it out to sea, just some rain and wind he says.

ILMAO - someone sure corrected Marty in a hurry. That's why we call him Marty ASs.

So last night Bob Turk comes back on and says we're getting the hurricane for sure.
    We'll be getting 10" of rain and winds up to 60 mph and showed pics of them putting up sand dikes around
    the harbor - about 20 tons worth of sand. Stay tuned.

LOL - So which is it guys? Marty was the clown who said we'll only get an inch or two
    of snow during the great snow blizzared of the 90s when we got almost 30".

Same old Ass.

Ch 13 was the first station to come on with earthquake news about 1/2 hour before
    TV 11 but their climate control really sucks and always has.

I don't think it was ever doubted that the sun has a greater affect on climate than humans do.

Silly post.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    I don't think it was ever doubted that the sun has a greater affect on climate than humans do.

Silly post.
    Quoted for obvious reasons. You and you're ilk are done.

I have one question for you Galen. Can you show me a link or a statement from one of your "climate scientists" to when the Earth was in perfect harmony? A year or a time period? Was it before humans ruled the Earth. Or how about when Dino's were kickin' it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Quoted for obvious reasons. You and you're ilk are done.

LOL

I have one question for you Galen. Can you show me a link or a statement from one of your "climate scientists" to when the Earth was in perfect harmony?

NO