Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Re: "Battle of the Beltways" Game Thread.

It looks like a scrimmage, not a game to my eye.
    Well, my eyes are telling me we look like SHIT.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

What happened to our run defense?
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

hah, foxworth is garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    The 3rd preseason game is supposed to be the dress rehearsal for the season considering the starters will be out more or less for the 4th.

If looking this bad this late in the preseason is silly, that's all you. This is just a bit concerning to me going into the season and playing the Steelers and Jets out of the gate.
    nah, you're wrong.

In most seasons you would be right, but not this year.

I am not saying they don't look bad, but all this angst is laughable for a week 3 preseason game. If they were winning by 21 everybody would be saying "super bowl baby!" and I would be laughing at that too.

So pick-six on offense, and a 30-yard TD run and 30-yard pass given up on defense.

I don't care if it's preseason or not. Sloppy and awful. In no way am I emboldened about our chances for beating Pittsburgh.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

FFS we look terrible!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Meanwhile Harbs has maintained that preseason is solely about talent evaluation.
    True. But we can agree that the Ravens have vastly more talent than the Redskins. As such they shouldn't be down 14-0 and looking outmatched.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Shannahan said so earlier this week. He has an offensive, defensive, and special teams plan based on playing against us.

Meanwhile Harbs has maintained that preseason is solely about talent evaluation.
    And you don't think Harbs wants to see how his talent runs a gameplan? I don't buy that there was no gameplan.

And if he's evaluating talent and nothing more, He best not be happy with this shit.

Guys relax. The heavens aren't falling. I don't care if we win or loss this game. I'm watching certain things. Foxworth is showing he isn't ready to be in the starting line up. They are testing him right now...BECAUSE THIS GAME DOESN'T MATTER.

Remember the last team to win the preseason...they went 0-16 in the regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    True. But we can agree that the Ravens have vastly more talent than the Redskins. As such they shouldn't be down 14-0 and looking outmatched.
    There is no defensive play that should give up a 30 yard TD run.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

11. Re: "Battle of the Beltways" Game Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    In the regular season would you give up on a game that is 14-0 with over three quarters to play?

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    And you don't think Harbs wants to see how his talent runs a gameplan? I don't buy that there was no gameplan.

And if he's evaluating talent and nothing more, He best not be happy with this shit.