Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jax Game

1. Jax Game

Are they doing a big tailgate in Jax on the waterfront this year for the MNF game 10/24

Re: Jax Game

If I hear of any I'll let you know. Please do the same. Members of our Roost just bought 28 tickets in Sect 437. 35 yard line within 10 rows of the upper deck rail. $70 a pop.

Now we need that tail gate spot!
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Keep everybody up to date. I have 7 guys going in and will look for the Purple.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenTroy View Post
    Are they doing a big tailgate in Jax on the waterfront this year for the MNF game 10/24
    Hey Troy: were you at Metropolitan Park for that last big tailgate party in 2007? I co-hosted that, along with Wade. We had around 400 Ravens fans at the pavillions on the St. John River, about 1/3rd from this message board or Scout.

If you didn't know: there was a couple who met there prior to the 1999 game, and got married there prior to the 2000 game. From two different Ravens Roosts.

I have no idea if any Ravens fans have the park rented this year -- I did my share of hosting events on road trips in the '00s and will just be on the sidelines for future road trips. I'll likely be going to the Jax game, heading up from Cocoa Beach one week stay, and will cruise by the park to see if any Ravens fans are there this year.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Tickets just went on sale on ticketmaster - Just bought 2 in section 123, row W for 80 bucks each. Still plenty of seats avaiable

I will be going with Sherry's aka Ravenette's group which is having I think a private VIP Tailgate in one of the Cabanas. I'm staying at the Omni for 5 days and 4 nights. Ravenette says there is going to be a big Ravens fan invasion of Jacksonville and I think I'll see a lot of it at Jacksonville Landing. I got a better deal on airfare going out of Reagan National, than I would have flying Southwest out of BWI. I paid $221.40 on Delta Connection nonstop round-trip to Jacksonville, the only other fee is $25 for baggage each way on Delta.

Ticketmaster has a function for some stadiums now where you actually "pick your seat"

The Pick Your Seat option is available for this game. You can actually zoom down to the Section/Row/Seat to see exact seats that are available for purchase.

The upper deck is about a mile from the field at the Jags stadium so I won't be sitting up there.. I'll be down in the lowers or clubs on the Ravens side. But will definitely want to know "where da party at" prior to the game.

Blog Entries

Not sure if I'm going to this one but I probably will.. keep posting updates please

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

9. Re: Jax Game

Any news on Tailgating or Raven Rally's yet

I dont know any of you guys but we will going up from Orlando, never been before. I will just be lookin for some purple people to party with : ) MNF baby!!!!

I just booked flights and lodging. I'll be driving up the morning of the game from Cocoa Beach. I assume that some Ravens group will be having a party at Metro park again (I co-hosted a 400+ party there at the last Jax game, and every previous game there was always at least one Ravens Roost there). Based on the unavailability of Jax-BWI airline seats the day after the game, I anticipate that there will be a decent showing of our fans.

If anyone knows where there will be purple congregations, post it here!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

12. Re: Jax Game

Mista T, keep us informed on any Tailgate plans you find