1. It's Gotten To The Point

That I'm afraid to log on and see the daily news anymore. I use Yahoo as a home page, and I kinda close my eyes and brace for whatever bad news will hit me. Iraq, politics, mass shootings, sports stars in trouble...etc... I used to find comfort in heading right to the sports page. More often then not, it's now a crime section.

Anyway-T his isn't really related to SM. I think he is getting a raw deal. The likely consequences for this minor screw up do not IMO fit the crime.

2. Re: It's Gotten To The Point

I take it you did not like my post.lol
    It's ok. We all have opinions.

Re: It's Gotten To The Point

It not a good sign when you talk to yourself--its even worse when you answer:ww:

4. Re: It's Gotten To The Point

:)
    Someone deleted their post. Either that, Or I have 3 people in my head. Which is totally possible.

That was me. ;)

I misunderstood & thought this *was* about the McNair thing, because of the extra space here:
    Anyway-T his isn't really related

I got confused & wanted to say I didn't think there would be any consequences. Then I read it again & saw you specifically didn't want to talk about McNair so I just deleted it.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by BertJonesMyHero View Post
    I think he is getting a raw deal. The likely consequences for this minor screw up do not IMO fit the crime.
    Take a deep breath, Bert. I don't like it either, but McNair has been charged, not convicted. Who knows what will happen down the road.